So...........what does Retro Shop do?

sounds great!

I have a set for another forum member headed out Monday! Going all the way across the pond!! :D:D

Ordered mine fully loaded on Sunday, color matched to black truck (PX8), big Gatling 2.0, reflector delete, 55W Digital HID, got it all...

Biggest surprise was Jeremy calling me on Sunday to go over my order and make sure it was exactly what I wanted and go over each and every options and the pros and cons of each. If the product is as good as the first impression customer service I will order these for all my trucks!

Nice chatting with you yesterday, I look forward to working on your lights!!

Lights for 2006 Night Runner

I have just sent you email
Pls reply :)

Thanks!

Egads.......shipping to Russia is NUTS!!! You have mail though!

Do you use the factory paint code to match the color?

Sure do! I have a professional painter on staff here. We use automotive paints and clear through a paint gun (no spray can stuff here!).

Very nice looking stuff! I need a price for my '05 SRT-10..... [email protected]

Ralph, best bet is to take a look around my site - here's the 02-05s - 2002-2005 Dodge Ram HID Projector Retrofitted Headlamps - I have a LOT of different options to choose from! Hit the "?" next to each option to see what they entail. Let me know if you have any questions, glad to help you pick out the right set for your truck!

can you pm me a price for these?
DSC04411.JPG

i have some cheap ass replicas and both amber blinker lights have melted the chrome surround around the bulb... and i have one new oem one and one broken oem one i took apart to play with some ideas.

i want HID's also, BUT i also want plug and play in case i change the lights or sell the truck, or whatever...
Can u tell how much for these headlights

i never did end up with them - i sold the truck...

but if memory serves, it was around $600 for the pair?

you could check their facebook or website and in the past they've been pretty responsive...

Jesus . 600 bucks. I did a set just like those a while ago for less than 200 bucks.

Sure.....a set can be done with $200 in parts.....but not with the same parts that we use. I don't cheap out on the projectors, HIDs, etc.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back