so whats the highest miles/kilometers you gotten from a tank of fuel?

Wow now im debating doing what venomous1 did and swap my auto tranny for a 6speed manual tranny rockin in a quad cab.......

Yeah makes you really wonder ,, that mod would pay for itself in no time at all...
Venomous 1 , What is the difference you are getting between the auto and your 6 speed per tank full ?

Yeah makes you really wonder ,, that mod would pay for itself in no time at all...
Venomous 1 , What is the difference you are getting between the auto and your 6 speed per tank full ?

I think he is getting 4-5mpg better on the highway, its been so long since I filled my truck up I have no idea how far it'll go on a tank of fuel:dontknow:

Just got 447 on my trip to GA a couple weekends ago. averaged 17.2mpg round trip with a john deere 345 in the bed ;)

I drove 300 miles with the truck today and my mileage was 16.3 and I do drive a QC. Maybe it is a freak but that was driving the 65mph and no screwing around. I figured it out in american gallons not imperial. I am sure Outnumbered experienced similar mileage when he had it.

i wish i got 400+ miles in a tank, i get in the 250's no matter what i do. And holy shit i found out how bad of idea it is to drive 10 miles in town with tow haul mode on pulling a trailer. In 10 miles i lost 1/8 of a tank.

I got between 16.8 and 17mpg on my way home from the lot but i never ran it past 1/2 before stopping. Thats in a QC. I do notice a difference tho from my hemi driving at 100km/h my rpm is 1500, the 10 its at 2000rpm

I got between 16.8 and 17mpg on my way home from the lot but i never ran it past 1/2 before stopping. Thats in a QC. I do notice a difference tho from my hemi driving at 100km/h my rpm is 1500, the 10 its at 2000rpm

there is a HUGE diff between the 4/auto and the 6/manual in rpms at cruisin speed

my RC got an average of 5mpg more than my RC. sometimes more.

even poochin around the best i ever got in a couple hundred miles was 12.3 in my QC, best i got in my RC was 16.9. and i went wot a few times. could have gotten better. the new owner did

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back