So where did all the ladies go

Roz-SRT said:
Cool Pics!

I wandered off to your "Journey to the Shindig" pics, and you guys came RIGHT THROUGH Chattanooga!

When is/was that? Next time you guys come through, we should consume beverages.

We were in Chattanooga on August 3rd... for about 2 hours. If we had known you were there, we would have let you know! Sorry! Next time....

SrtBradsBoss said:
Well that is cool. Well the family is doing great but our daughter is having a bad case of I am 18 now and I can do whatever I want too syndrome.
Sorry to hear that! It will get better... someday!!! ;)

mrssrt10 said:
We were in Chattanooga on August 3rd... for about 2 hours. If we had known you were there, we would have let you know! Sorry! Next time....

Wow, JUST missed you guys. Yep, next time, give us a shout.

The Log Home Company I work for put a cabin "on" that lake you took pictures of. The cabin is on the other side of the bridge, the opposite direction the camera is looking. The cabin is actually on the moutainside, overlooking that lake. Those folks have a fantastic view.

Edit, found a pic. . . Here's their view. That bridge in the background is the bridge you were crossing as you were snapping pics! :D

lovett_57.jpg

Last edited:
SrtBradsBoss said:
We will have to see
pretty soon, reality will set in and she will realize that she still needs Mom to help out here and there... At least that's the way it was for me when my daughter turned 18...

mrssrt10 said:
pretty soon, reality will set in and she will realize that she still needs Mom to help out here and there... At least that's the way it was for me when my daughter turned 18...

But is your daughter hard headed how old is your daughter now

Roz-SRT said:
Wow, JUST missed you guys. Yep, next time, give us a shout.

The Log Home Company I work for put a cabin "on" that lake you took pictures of. The cabin is on the other side of the bridge, the opposite direction the camera is looking. The cabin is actually on the moutainside, overlooking that lake. Those folks have a fantastic view.
That is a beautiful lake! The owners of the cabin must think they are in heaven!! That was the first time I have been to any of the southern states... I was impressed! This coming from a Northwesterner!!!;)

SrtBradsBoss said:
But is your daughter hard headed how old is your daughter now

Definately hard headed!! She takes after ME!!!! She turned 22 in July.

geez this should have been a conference call instead of a thread (lol)

mrssrt10 said:
That is a beautiful lake! The owners of the cabin must think they are in heaven!! That was the first time I have been to any of the southern states... I was impressed! This coming from a Northwesterner!!!;)

I really do take the scenery for granted. My GF is from northwestern IL. Driving through Illinois is the most boring drive I've ever done. I forget how nice it is to see mountains and lakes everyday.

I do however, want to go "out west" and see the sites out there. I've never been.

SrtBradsBoss said:
How long did it take for her to relize she was wrong

It was a couple years... but there a lot of stuff going on with her... stuff her father was putting her through... once she moved into her own place she started coming around.

Good to see all you Ladies talking again

mrssrt10 said:
It was a couple years... but there a lot of stuff going on with her... stuff her father was putting her through... once she moved into her own place she started coming around.

Oh I see I am sorry to hear that. RIght now it is just Brad and I she has a beef with I hope it doesn't take her that long. I know her so called friends are influencing her right now and it isn't good

Roz-SRT said:
I really do take the scenery for granted. My GF is from northwestern IL. Driving through Illinois is the most boring drive I've ever done. I forget how nice it is to see mountains and lakes everyday.

I do however, want to go "out west" and see the sites out there. I've never been.

I really miss the west coast states! The states we drove through were great, but nothing compares to the west coast!! Western Washington is still my favorite!!!

SrtBradsBoss said:
Oh I see I am sorry to hear that. RIght now it is just Brad and I she has a beef with I hope it doesn't take her that long. I know her so called friends are influencing her right now and it isn't good
So... she doesn't feel that the household rules apply to her anymore and her friends are encouraging this train of thought?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back