So where did all the ladies go

1bad4dr said:
Na, Kevan is just messing with you......

Really it meant,

Kitchen is NOW clean and organized.

Pump that runs the Fountain needs to be fixed..........

<Runs and hides yet again>

By the way Kevan, LOVE the boat man.......
Heh heh...
Kevan's shovelling the dirt out.
Ron's right behind him shovelling it back in!
:D

you guys have it all wrong............women are meant to be pampered and cherished, they are the reason i wake up every morning with a smile on my face...................DID I MENTION I WAS SINGLE????:dontknow:

Kevan said:
Heh heh...
Kevan's shovelling the dirt out.
Ron's right behind him shovelling it back in!
lmao That's what MEN do best. hahahaha

guinnessboy said:
you guys have it all wrong............women are meant to be pampered and cherished, they are the reason i wake up every morning with a smile on my face...................DID I MENTION I WAS SINGLE????:dontknow:
dahahahahahahaha

Wifey said:
is a visceral visage the same as boobage?? :dontknow: :dontknow: :p :p :D

All the parts fit together so nicely..... I'd be criminal to focus on just one of them.....;) :eek: ...

D

Wifey said:
You know they say women have 25000 words to mens 15 - BWAHAHAHA, :rock:

You may reconsider that statement Jeffy :D

I fixed that statment for you

It can be as high as 25000 to 150, only if a breath is taken :D

Kevan said:
She's done with the kitchen. Everything works great and looks good.
Now she's busy rebuilding the engines in the Fountain.
tell her to set um up for blowers!!:rock: Make that Fountian BREATH:D i would have said suk bit im not sure if this in the offensive section:p

devildog02 said:
tell her to set um up for blowers!!:rock: Make that Fountian BREATH:D i would have said suk bit im not sure if this in the offensive section:p
We can make sure it goes to the offensive section real quick ;) ;) :dontknow: :D

Breathe, Blow, suck, whatever - it's all just a figure of speach anyway :rolleyes:

SrtBrad said:
I am NOT saying nothing..............where's my hoover................is that 150 words or less?
way less :p :p :D

How is your business going? I am still having a hell of a time with the gainful employment thingy. I tested with the County of San Bernardino today for some job they may have in the next 6 months - not real estate related so who knows how I did :D

I am halfway through book 3 of my RE Brokers course .... working on the appraisal book now AWWWWKKKKKKKK :D

mrssrt10 said:
When he says my daughter is JUST like me... he's not kidding! She has my attitude.... and my Irish temper!! He has gone to hide a time or two!!! :D

Our father is Irish and I am pretty big and weigh as much as both of them(not too mention uglier), but I still hide from my sisters at times... :eek: :nurse: :D

Manic said:
Our father is Irish and I am pretty big and weigh as much as both of them(not too mention uglier), but I still hide from my sisters at times... :eek: :nurse: :D
Having an Irish temper.... mixed in with PMS.... that even scares ME!!! :rofl: :help:

Kevan said:
I'm sorry you didn't get the humor there.
Let me map it out for you:
- Women are usually degraded with lines like "You let her out of the kitchen? Why? Was the baby crying?" and the like.
- I was attempting to give you ladies a quick witted come-back to the chauvinistic beings known as men.
- The line "She's done with the kitchen." refers to the WOMAN of the house finishing all the new cabinetry, counter tile and floor.
- The line "Everything works great and looks good." refers to the WOMAN of the house completing the installation of the new appliances in said kitchen.
- The line "Now she's busy rebuilding the engines in the Fountain." refers to her keen grasp of high horsepower marine engines and the maintenance required to enjoy such things as a Fountain.

What is a Fountain?
Here ya go:

061101_SpeedBoat_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg

BOTTOM LINE:
It was a compliment.

Ok I understand now :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back