So where did all the ladies go

SrtBrad said:
Now you are scaring the guys.:elefant: :elefant: :D :elefant: :elefant:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D

Django said:
I thoroughly enjoy the company of most ladies.....

They provide a wonderfully visceral visage of all that's missing in men.

Oh yes........ I greatly relish the company of nice ladies.... I think they're just........ swell.....;) :eek:

D
is a visceral visage the same as boobage?? :dontknow: :dontknow: :p :p :D

mrssrt10 said:
All is good here. Ron and I were on vacation a couple weeks back. Went out to the East Coast. It was so much fun!! We went hit 18 states... towing the SRT-8 in the trailer... Spent a couple days in NYC....

New York City

Statue Of Liberty

Here's some pictures if you would like to see...
We should use the Statue of Liberty for our avatars :rock: :D

Nice pics, thanks for sharing :elefant:

SrtBradsBoss said:
Hey Wifey it is our job right :D
Of course, but we can't really tell them right ;) ;) ;) :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Good to see all you Ladies talking again
You know they say women have 25000 words to mens 15000 - BWAHAHAHA, :rock:

You may reconsider that statement Jeffy :D

Roz-SRT said:
Wow, JUST missed you guys. Yep, next time, give us a shout.

The Log Home Company I work for put a cabin "on" that lake you took pictures of. The cabin is on the other side of the bridge, the opposite direction the camera is looking. The cabin is actually on the moutainside, overlooking that lake. Those folks have a fantastic view.

Edit, found a pic. . . Here's their view. That bridge in the background is the bridge you were crossing as you were snapping pics! :D

lovett_57.jpg
I must say, that Lake and the scenery was by the FAR the nicest of our trip. Beautiful country there.

Roz-SRT said:
I really do take the scenery for granted. My GF is from northwestern IL. Driving through Illinois is the most boring drive I've ever done. I forget how nice it is to see mountains and lakes everyday.

I do however, want to go "out west" and see the sites out there. I've never been.
Man, Illinois has NOTHING but FRICKEN CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAACK

SrtBradsBoss said:
Get em Wifey
I work at it little by little, glad to see the girls out tonight :D :D :elefant: :rock:

Wifey said:
We should use the Statue of Liberty for our avatars :rock: :D

Nice pics, thanks for sharing :elefant:

Thanks! I went a little crazy with the camera while in NY... had to borrow our friends camera for some of the pics!

SrtBradsBoss said:
Yes I am stuborn as well
When he says my daughter is JUST like me... he's not kidding! She has my attitude.... and my Irish temper!! He has gone to hide a time or two!!! :D

Kevan said:
She's done with the kitchen. Everything works great and looks good.
Now she's busy rebuilding the engines in the Fountain.
:D
SrtBradsBoss said:
I'm sorry you didn't get the humor there.
Let me map it out for you:
- Women are usually degraded with lines like "You let her out of the kitchen? Why? Was the baby crying?" and the like.
- I was attempting to give you ladies a quick witted come-back to the chauvinistic beings known as men.
- The line "She's done with the kitchen." refers to the WOMAN of the house finishing all the new cabinetry, counter tile and floor.
- The line "Everything works great and looks good." refers to the WOMAN of the house completing the installation of the new appliances in said kitchen.
- The line "Now she's busy rebuilding the engines in the Fountain." refers to her keen grasp of high horsepower marine engines and the maintenance required to enjoy such things as a Fountain.

What is a Fountain?
Here ya go:

061101_SpeedBoat_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg

BOTTOM LINE:
It was a compliment.

mrssrt10 said:
When he says my daughter is JUST like me... he's not kidding! She has my attitude.... and my Irish temper!! He has gone to hide a time or two!!! :D
A time or two??????????

Sh1t, I am hiding as I type this. muahahahahahaha

Kevan said:
I'm sorry you didn't get the humor there.
Let me map it out for you:
- Women are usually degraded with lines like "You let her out of the kitchen? Why? Was the baby crying?" and the like.
- I was attempting to give you ladies a quick witted come-back to the chauvinistic beings known as men.
- The line "She's done with the kitchen." refers to the WOMAN of the house finishing all the new cabinetry, counter tile and floor.
- The line "Everything works great and looks good." refers to the WOMAN of the house completing the installation of the new appliances in said kitchen.
- The line "Now she's busy rebuilding the engines in the Fountain." refers to her keen grasp of high horsepower marine engines and the maintenance required to enjoy such things as a Fountain.

What is a Fountain?
Here ya go:

061101_SpeedBoat_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg

BOTTOM LINE:
It was a compliment.
Na, Kevan is just messing with you......

Really it meant,

Kitchen is NOW clean and organized.

Pump that runs the Fountain needs to be fixed..........

<Runs and hides yet again>

By the way Kevan, LOVE the boat man.......

1bad4dr said:
Na, Kevan is just messing with you......

Really it meant,

Kitchen is NOW clean and organized.

Pump that runs the Fountain needs to be fixed..........

<Runs and hides yet again>

By the way Kevan, LOVE the boat man.......

You are going to have to find better places to hide!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back