SoCal GTG - Important Cancelled/Postponed

Who will be here?

• Total voters

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
It's been a little while since the last one. How about another day of beer and grub for the SoCal guys. I'd be happy to do it at my place, but I'm on a dirt road and I know how all you guys like to keep your shit clean hehehe.

Actually, I'm only 3 houses down on the dirt, and I have some California dusters everybody can borrow hehe.

So let's hear some ideas. Dates, places. I'm serious about the offer to do it here if everybody is game. If we do it here, I can promise plenty of good food. I'll crank up the smoker and get some brisket and pork butts, maybe even some ribs if you ask real nice.

OCBob said:
It's been a little while since the last one. How about another day of beer and grub for the SoCal guys. I'd be happy to do it at my place, but I'm on a dirt road and I know how all you guys like to keep your shit clean hehehe.

Actually, I'm only 3 houses down on the dirt, and I have some California dusters everybody can borrow hehe.

So let's hear some ideas. Dates, places. I'm serious about the offer to do it here if everybody is game. If we do it here, I can promise plenty of good food. I'll crank up the smoker and get some brisket and pork butts, maybe even some ribs if you ask real nice.

funny you say that cauz i was talking with Brad and i told him the same thing!!!
i am game!

let me know the date!
Brad what do you think? and i don't care of my truck getting dirty......that's why there's a carwash or you to clean it???:D :D :D :D

Maybe we could get some AZ guys to head over there!

C'mon folks. I would really love to get a bunch of people together this time around. So far it looks like 3 of us.

Denise/Jerry?
Jack?
Patrick?
Mas?
Brady?
JR?
Tim?
Voodoo?
And the other 20 or so people from SoCal and Arizona. I have a kegerator.......hehehehe

Let's make this happen.

SrtBrad said:
Who cares just get your Viper down here when the time comes.:D

Hopefully I can work things out with Patrick...then you really wont stand a chance:D

BurntRubber said:
When?
and where are you in CA?
Not sure of the when. Looking for some feedback as to what works for folks. I know it's summertime which typically means vacations and such. We'll have to make it for after the 4th, it's only a few weeks from now.

I am in Wildomar, south Riverside County near Lake Elsinore. For you it's the 10 to the 60 then onto the 215 south for about 1/2 hour or so. Just north of Temecula.

OCBob said:
Not sure of the when. Looking for some feedback as to what works for folks. I know it's summertime which typically means vacations and such. We'll have to make it for after the 4th, it's only a few weeks from now.

I am in Wildomar, south Riverside County near Lake Elsinore. For you it's the 10 to the 60 then onto the 215 south for about 1/2 hour or so. Just north of Temecula.

ok kids i am open for July 12th!
what time?
where?
what are we doing?
who's game?
and is this date cool?:dontknow:

OCBob said:
Cool, it's been too long.
......... yeah, maybe nowwhat will come down from the hill's? :rock:
I know he like's your pulled pork sandwichs! :congrats:

Quick

SrtBrad said:
Maybe Ryan (Tidnab) and Nowwhat can go together in the Supertank.

Do you mean, like have them make out in the tank...not really into to that, but if thats what you like good for you:D

You get my PM?

BurntRubber said:
Do you mean, like have them make out in the tank...not really into to that, but if thats what you like good for you:D

You get my PM?

hey are you coming or just hoing this up?;)

Whitesnake said:
hey are you coming or just hoing this up?;)
The 12th maybe tough but I will ask my wife tonight if she wants to go!
Only been to Cali once!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back