SoCal GTG - Important Cancelled/Postponed

Who will be here?

• Total voters
I guess I should probably give everybody the address too hehe.

20399 Union St
Wildomar, CA 92595

It is off the 15 freeway just north of Temecula and just south of Lake Elsinore.

From the 15:
Exit Bundy Canyon Rd. head west (R if coming south, L if coming N).
Take Bundy Canyon till it dead ends (about 1 mile) turn L on Mission Trail.
Stay in the right lane until you are forced to turn on Palomar.
Go down just past park on right side, make R on Bryant.
L turn on Union (dirt road)
3rd house on the right, surrounded by bushes.

From the 215:
Exit on Scott Rd., head west. Scott Rd will eventually turn into Bundy Canyon, follow directions from the 15.

My cell is 951-746-9252 if you get lost.

If anyone has any extra easy ups or chairs, they might also come in handy.

Sorry guy's i got word yesterday that the 19th is my fatherinlaws b-day! big party so i will not make it...maybe next time

Folks, looks like we're gonna have to put this off for a little bit. Something came up that I can't get out of. Only had one person signed up so far anyway hehe.

So, we will try to do this again, maybe around the end of the summer. Might be some cooler weather then too.

OCBob said:
Folks, looks like we're gonna have to put this off for a little bit. Something came up that I can't get out of. Only had one person signed up so far anyway hehe.

So, we will try to do this again, maybe around the end of the summer. Might be some cooler weather then too.

Just keep us posted - hope all is well :eek:

Everything is OK, at least as good as it has been for whatever that is worth hehe.

There were a few reasons I postponed this.
1. There seemed to be a lack of interest.
2. The weather has been brutally hot, and doesn't look to change before then.
3. I had something come up that would have been very hard to turn down on that date. Some friends asked if I could help them out by being someplace with them, and I am sort of obligated to be there.

So, I will try to do this around the end of the summer. Might even make it for Labor Day weekend if that works for others. Let me know if that is good or if we should do it on another weekend. I don't want to give up on this GTG. Hopefully we can get a crowd together.

Last edited:
I'll be in sucramento from 9/22 thru 9/26........

If's it's anywhere near that time, I might have to drive down

im in, just need a date....drags could be fun....or flying down dirt roads at a buck ten = omg awsome:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back