CIMG0153.jpg

CIMG0141.jpg

We had the pleasure of pushing this thing in and out of the shop:marchmellow:

CIMG0139.jpg

Andrew Heywood:D
CIMG0211.jpg

LoveThisTruck:D My badass Escape in the backround:eek:

CIMG0212.jpg

The Escape is a beast... you guys just don't know:burnout:Tell them Andrew:burnout::burnout::burnout:

jrgnd said:
Once again...Awesome GTG...It was great to meet new folks and see old ones too...:D

WhiteSnake...$18000.00....:p :p :p ....Let me know...:D :D :D

add 20k more! lol......:D :D :D :D :D

It's true the escape does burnouts, I saw lovethistruck doin one :burnout: :rock: , great photos sarge..:eating: lunch was good also ,thanks again bradley, hope we all make sacremento, great day :rock: :D :rock:

Every one, lovethistruck is wearing the custom VTCOA shirt, embroided with his names on it. bad ass sarge...........:rock: :D :rock:

great turn out, I was so close to being there but I was unable to make it... Glad to see my SRT club friends make it out to the event:rock: Guys we will do this again soon and on a regular basis.

FerrariTruck said:
great turn out, I was so close to being there but I was unable to make it... Glad to see my SRT club friends make it out to the event:rock: Guys we will do this again soon and on a regular basis.

bla bla bla........were u at?

WEll, glad to see this thing happened, I was planning on making it, but my brand new grandson decided to show up and I kind of thought that was a little cooler than a Meet & Greet. Sorry Guys, I'll be at the next one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back