Solid Rear Window

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
A month ago I posted up pictures of the vinyl I put on my back glass and got more comments about the fact that I had solid rear glass than the vinyl. So I started looking around because the general thought was all SRT-10's came with sliding rear glass. I never found another 10 with solid rear glass except for custom jobs. Well I started to think it must be something custom the first 2 owners did. Until last night, I sent a e-mail to SRT looking for a copy of my window sticker and the best thing they could do was send me my build sheet. Looking at it something grabbed my eye:

GFAS Rear Window Defroster
GJDS Rear Fixed Window

So I guess not all SRT-10's came from the factory with sliding rear windows? Maybe it makes mine more rare and expensive :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have seen some classics with some options not installed that brought more bc of that. Good luck ;) just need to hold onto her another 20-30 yrs to find out

And another drop in your value...............:)

DSCN0233.JPG

The coolest ones have an automatic sliding window.

The coolest ones have an automatic sliding window.

I wish I had that

But you guys are the worst, the others made me think I was special and then you guys rain on my parade... Guess I'll have to make my millions some other way :chain:

I think trucks look better with a solid back window but nothing like opening the slider on a hot day with you music all the way up :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back