Some of my work (Heavy Pics)

sinus19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just i thought i share some of the work i do on my spare time... Ive been designing wings and splitters for the street truck scene and im starting to get some of my work out there. I started by making an adjustable wing for my 10 and then when on to do another one which i only had for a few weeks (which i didnt really take any pics, dum a**). I made one for BadSnake but i have yet to receive some final pics of his wing painted or wrapped. Maybe he'll chime in with some pics :D..
So far i made splitters for Lightnings (which im the first one to offer a splitter) and wings as well. The splitter for the lightning is also fully adjustable. It can Tilt, drop, raise, slide in & out. I just started getting into the Chevy scene by making a wing for the silverados and a splitter which im still trying to finalize the design.
I offer a couple of options.. You can get a "Straight Edge" or "Tapered Edge" meaning that the top edge of the wing can be flat straight across or the top edges can taper down. I also offer a custom engraved center acrylic piece that has 3 machined slots that allow it to slide onto the wing.
The splitter and wings are made out of 3/16" Aluminum (1/2" thick for the mounts on the wing)

Anywho, check it out!

It looks like you've put a lot of care and thought into your work.
Best of luck on the business side of things!!

NICE WORK , HOW MUCH DOES AN ADJUSTABLE WING GO FOR?

the adjustable wing never made it to production. It was my first personal prototype. It had some flaws and i got bored of it really quick lol. It costed me $180ish to get Fab'd up. I've been thinking about reviving the design again. One of the other wings costs $400 without center piece or $540 with the custom center piece. so and adjustable wing would probably be about $100 more.

Wow nice work man!

Thanks!

Im going to make my own traction Bars as well. Got a pretty good idea of how i want them to look like.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back