Some pics I took of a freinds new SHO

chrisheltra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enjoy the pics here are a few of the better one I got.

sho1.JPG

sho2.JPG

sho3.JPG

sho4.JPG

sho5.JPG

sho6.JPG

sho7.JPG

sho8.JPG

sho9.JPG

sho10.JPG

sho11.JPG

sho12.JPG

sho13.JPG

sho14.JPG

sho15.JPG

sho16.JPG

Nice.....how do you like the 55-200? I have a D3000 with just the kit lense (same DX 18-55). Been looking at stepping up my game a little with some better lenses. My shots are in the link in my signature.

Nice.....how do you like the 55-200? I have a D3000 with just the kit lense (same DX 18-55). Been looking at stepping up my game a little with some better lenses. My shots are in the link in my signature.

If you need/want some distance between you and your subject but still need a close up pic the 55-200 lens is awesome. It can get a bit blurry at high zoom in dark settings without a tripod but that's to be expected.

Yeh that camera takes phenomenal pics, im in the market for one as well. As for the car, its an awesome idea, but visually not appealing :-/

I agree, it's about an ugly looking car like that and I'm ot sure why? Could be all in the wheels as my boss has one, not an SHO but whatever top of the line Taurus they have and it's not too bad on the eyes and I'd like to think I'd like the black one better? Lemme go snap a shot of his.:dontknow:

I like them. I think it would look better if it was lowered a couple of inches but he doesnt want to do that and hurt the ride because its his "haul the family on trips" car.

I had a 94 lol . The new ones are nice but you gotta be out of your mind to pay 50 grand for a taurtus

What's the fastest SHO running now?

I don't follow them that closely but it looks like this one is.

Today, a great customer of ours took his 2010 SHO to the track.

Performance mods are:

CAI
Corsa Exhaust
Alky-Controls Methanol Kit
Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune

The best pass was 12.38 @ 110 mph

He also ran 12.39 and a slew of 12.40's

f5178f16.jpg

9e4a7ccf.jpg

-Rick

I had a 94 lol . The new ones are nice but you gotta be out of your mind to pay 50 grand for a taurtus

His is a 2010 and IIRC he payed about half of that with about 4000 miles on the odo. Brand new ones start at 38k and option out at 45k.

I would put it in neutral and let it roll down the boat launch. :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back