some work done over winter

crzyviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so over winter i decided to do some work and change it up a lil. i re did all my grilles with new mesh, shaved my antenna, re painted the entire front end to fix stone chips and a booboo on front bumper, painted engine bay purple instead of being black, painted my cold air and catch can installed hidden coolant jug and hard radiator pipe, installed uv lights under dash too. i thinks thats it oo and brand new tires
temporary_zpsba68179d.jpg

GOPR0016_zps061f4324.jpg

GOPR0004_zpsde27840a.jpg

yep_zps7c0257db.jpg

Pretty sure this is my favorite truck. Love the purple. If it were mine id match the valve covers too

thanks guys:D i wanna do valve covers and my intake but i didnt realize how big of a pain it is to get the covers off with oem plastic wire holders. so i decided to wait and when i can afford it just do all new plugs wires n coils and pulling wires through the intake over covers

yea how are they holding up? jeremy at retroshop says they've been known to fault.

That's one sweet truck!! Purple looks killer, one sugestion I think would look really good is to paint valve covers purple then put the white stripes on them to match the side of the truck!

i plan on doing the valve covers purple with the white pearl on viper and intake just going to wait till winter or till i can afford the coil and wires

i got the lights from oracle i use them all the time and had no issues i just notice both inners are a lil duller then outters i think they are supposed to be like that cuz its been like that from day one

Great looking ride bro!! I agree, yank those covers and intake and let's do them Purple Snakeskin or something. That would go slap off!:rock:

sweet truck man. I like the purple. I don't like the purple Challengers, but for some reason your color looks good.

Great looking ride bro!! I agree, yank those covers and intake and let's do them Purple Snakeskin or something. That would go slap off!:rock:

i like the way your thinking !!:rock: and thanks for the compliments guys. my purple is actually supposed to be a lil darker your supposed to use value shade 7 sealer (black) then paint purple i used shade 1 (white) so the purple is actually brighter then it should be

Back