Someone used a picture of my SRT-10 in their magazine.

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up the Dec. 2013 issue of MOPAR ACTION magazine today, a loo and behold.....right there on page 55....in an ad for their Mega Mopar Action Series Drag Race and Show at Famoso Raceway (Oct. 5-6). In the full page ad there are 6 pictures of Mopars racing, and the truck pictured is none other than Trainman! I thought that was kind of cool. When I first saw the picture I thought.....wow .....that almost looks like my truck....and then on closer inspection......no mirrors on the doors, the clear plastic grill cover....That is my truck!................. I guess I'll have to show up and collect my celebrity fees, and sign autographs:D:rock:

Picked up the Dec. 2013 issue of MOPAR ACTION magazine today, a loo and behold.....right there on page 55....in an ad for their Mega Mopar Action Series Drag Race and Show at Famoso Raceway (Oct. 5-6). In the full page ad there are 6 pictures of Mopars racing, and the truck pictured is none other than Trainman! I thought that was kind of cool. When I first saw the picture I thought.....wow .....that almost looks like my truck....and then on closer inspection......no mirrors on the doors, the clear plastic grill cover....That is my truck!................. I guess I'll have to show up and collect my celebrity fees, and sign autographs:D:rock:

Don't forget to sell your race DVD's;) BTW how was the concert?

Last edited:
Congrats....

Rick & I will have to pay you to have lunch with us now. Being a celebrity & everything. Congrats.

Too Cool!
It is nice to know that your cool lookin truck does not go unnoticed!!!
Happened to me once. I contacted the editor and they were so kind to
put a blurb in their next issue about yours truly!! Didn't offer any green backs tho....dammit!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back