SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY TRUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CubanEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so i went to dyno my truck and here are the results I dynoed way more stock tahn with all my mods. What the hell could be wrong:( :( :confused: :confused: First dyno sheet is the one with mods and the second one was from when i was stock.

I NEED HELP GUYS PLEASE WHAT COULD BE GIVING ME THIS PROBLEM:confused: :confused:

Attachments

• ram srt-10 dyno 2.jpg
    ram srt-10 dyno 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 270
  • Srt-10 dyno 1.jpg
    Srt-10 dyno 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 199
  • Srt-10 dyno 2.jpg
    Srt-10 dyno 2.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 82
Appears to be a dyno / opperator issue. Your dyno is all over the place (HP / Tq). Nothing seems to be out of whack a/f wise...that is a 'normal' rich (read stock) fuel map.

Did it sound like it was mis-firing? It seems you are pretty low on power for a RC.....

Once again, either dyno / dyno operator, or something else other then fuel (timing, ignition)?

-Red

EDIT - Just noticed you have a mopar PCM....you should not be THAT rich!! Did they take a/f from the tailpipe or bung in the headers?

PCM needs to be checked, and ignition needs to be checked for a misfire and/or fouled plug.

CubanEvo said:
Ok so i went to dyno my truck and here are the results I dynoed way more stock tahn with all my mods. What the hell could be wrong:( :( :confused: :confused: First dyno sheet is the one with mods and the second one was from when i was stock.

I NEED HELP GUYS PLEASE WHAT COULD BE GIVING ME THIS PROBLEM:confused: :confused:

Maybe you DON'T have a problem.
Does the truck feel slower than normal?
If the truck feels the same, I am betting dyno or dyno operator issues...
(Does the dyno operator own a Lightning?);)

Heres a few thoughts:

1) you're comparing 2 different dyno facilities, I'd take your truck back to the first one where you did your baseline

2) Your a/f is still well on the rich side on the 2nd dyno with your mods. Get that thing into the 11-12 range (lean it out a bit) and you'll pick up more safe power

3) Did you have floor mats in the truck while you did the dyno pulls? What gear were you in? I've heard Viper owners say that their power was low...only to find out floor mats or some other obstruction prevented the gas pedal from completely being pushed to the floor. Make sure you're dynoing in 4th gear.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Heres a few thoughts:

1) you're comparing 2 different dyno facilities, I'd take your truck back to the first one where you did your baseline

2) Your a/f is still well on the rich side on the 2nd dyno with your mods. Get that thing into the 11-12 range (lean it out a bit) and you'll pick up more safe power

3) Did you have floor mats in the truck while you did the dyno pulls? What gear were you in? I've heard Viper owners say that their power was low...only to find out floor mats or some other obstruction prevented the gas pedal from completely being pushed to the floor. Make sure you're dynoing in 4th gear.

I am by no means an expert but you always need to dyno the truck on the same machine to compare results or yoru results are inaccurate at best.

shade said:
I am by no means an expert but you always need to dyno the truck on the same machine to compare results or yoru results are inaccurate at best.

Very much so, otherwise its like comparing apples and oranges.

DUDE YOU ARE DOUSHED!!!!(orwhatever how you spellet)...HAHA...J/K!!!

Last edited:
If any one could scan my car in my area that would be great. My car does feel like it lost power but i dont know why???

RedSrt007 said:
Appears to be a dyno / opperator issue. Your dyno is all over the place (HP / Tq). Nothing seems to be out of whack a/f wise...that is a 'normal' rich (read stock) fuel map.

Did it sound like it was mis-firing? It seems you are pretty low on power for a RC.....

Once again, either dyno / dyno operator, or something else other then fuel (timing, ignition)?

-Red

EDIT - Just noticed you have a mopar PCM....you should not be THAT rich!! Did they take a/f from the tailpipe or bung in the headers?

PCM needs to be checked, and ignition needs to be checked for a misfire and/or fouled plug.

Tailpipe

and how do i check for misfiring in the ignition

CubanEvo said:

The problem is 2 different dynos go back to GAW and run it their that way you compare apples to apples.

LitemUp said:
The problem is 2 different dynos go back to GAW and run it their that way you compare apples to apples.

the reason i went to the other dyno was because they charged me $50 for 3 pulls Gaw charged me $120:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back