SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY TRUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rottenronnie said:
I hope you are serious.:dontknow:

Honest, I am just sitting back and trying to understand the different views, and it is a real learning process...lots of new data to sift...

Roy

Prof said:
Honest, I am just sitting back and trying to understand the different views, and it is a real learning process...lots of new data to sift...

Roy

Well, we all hope the data we read is correct.

Everything we read should be subjected to personal scrutiny, for lots of reasons...wrong data, poor or lazy communication skills, inappropriate interpretation, or just misunderstanding...but the process is engaging!

Prof said:
Everything we read should be subjected to personal scrutiny, for lots of reasons...wrong data, poor or lazy communication skills, inappropriate interpretation, or just misunderstanding...but the process is engaging!
Why are you up at this hour???? :dontknow: :D Which cup of coffee are you on?? :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D

Did you ever think of taking up professoring in redneck college courses :dontknow: :D :p I even get it ;)

Last edited:
I'm up...went to bed at about 9 and got up at 2...normal sleeping pattern for me...five hours max in the horizontal position...then I have to get vertical...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back