Sorry I have been missing...

Alright!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

This is fantastic news Dale.

I knew you would kick it's ass.

Bill.

tinygiants said:
I just got home with my daughter from day care. She and I were listening to some sentimental music as we were coming home, so instead of getting out and going to the house, we unbuckled and cuddled. As we were listening to more teary eyed music, my oncologist called. He had the results of my scan and decided to call instead of waiting till my scheduled appointment.
I am CANCER FREE!
Thank you for all the prayers and support.

GREAT news Dale...that is AWESOME...:rock:! I can't imagine the excitement when you got the call...:party:
Love it when prayers are answered:congrats:

:rock: Great news Dale ! GOD still answers prayers! Man when I read this it brought tears to my eyes. I am soooooooo happy for you! Praise GOD ! I know there was also alot on your part too. :rock:
CONGRATS!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Still stoked about your call!:congrats:

One down, and one to go.

Time to get your beast back on the road!!!:rock:

Extremely happy to hear your news!! It warms the heart the know that prayers are still answered!
Best wishes to you for the future! You and your daughter will have decades of happy memories!!!

Great News & Congrats!
Your positive vision, belief, power and stength made it possible.

I had a good feeling about it, had me thinking, im glad i asked. I couldnt be happier for you man, prayers answered.

Brat said:
O.K. put down the liquor bottle and back away.:rock:

LOL!! Good one!

Weird isn't it? It only does that when it wants to... :dontknow:

I just had my follow up visit. That office has a way of making me sick :( . I am set up for check ups every 2 months for the next little while to keep on top of this and make sure it does not make a return. The Dr. expects that my lingering side effects will start to diminish immediately for some and it may take up to 6 months for some of the others. The other great news, is I get to have my implanted device removed. I am excited to be getting that thing taken out.

Enjoy the ride,
Dale

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back