Sorry I have been missing...

Finished my last chemo.... When the bus gets off of me the recovery will begin. Testing is the end of next week.

tinygiants said:
Finished my last chemo.... When the bus gets off of me the recovery will begin. Testing is the end of next week.
Great news let us know what happens.:rock:

tinygiants said:
Great news Dale.:congrats: You are one tough hombre.

Bill.

JeffBoyette said:
Any news? How is recovery?
I just got home from the PET scan. I will not get the results until Tuesday So I have a long weekend of waiting.

Recovery - That is an ongoing process. I fear it will take some time to get back to "Normal." For now I would just settle for not wanting to puke, and that may take a day or two more. As for the fatigue - :dontknow:

tinygiants said:
I just got home from the PET scan. I will not get the results until Tuesday So I have a long weekend of waiting.

Recovery - That is an ongoing process. I fear it will take some time to get back to "Normal." For now I would just settle for not wanting to puke, and that may take a day or two more. As for the fatigue - :dontknow:
Still praying that you will beat this.:rock:

I just got home with my daughter from day care. She and I were listening to some sentimental music as we were coming home, so instead of getting out and going to the house, we unbuckled and cuddled. As we were listening to more teary eyed music, my oncologist called. He had the results of my scan and decided to call instead of waiting till my scheduled appointment.
I am CANCER FREE!
Thank you for all the prayers and support.

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
tinygiants said:
I just got home with my daughter from day care. She and I were listening to some sentimental music as we were coming home, so instead of getting out and going to the house, we unbuckled and cuddled. As we were listening to more teary eyed music, my oncologist called. He had the results of my scan and decided to call instead of waiting till my scheduled appointment.
I am CANCER FREE!
Thank you for all the prayers and support.
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Thank God, I know you have to be thrilled!!!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Now thats taking a weight off your shoulders, Congrats. :rock: :rock: :rock:

It's been one hell of a journey Dale, but the destination was worth it.

Congratulation my friend.:congrats: :rock:

:rock: :rock: Great news. Thank God. This news will make the recovery so much easier and quicker. Will continue to pray for your recovery......:)

Back