South FL (Ft Laud) Tower Shops

wesalbert

2015 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone go to the show at Tower Shops near 595? Do they still hold this show there on Friday nights? It has been a couple years since I have been down there last.

Yeah, they still meet up there on Friday nights. I haven't been out there in a few months. Usually there is one red SRT 10 that is always out there parked with the Ram guys.

LitemUp said:
Yeah, they still meet up there on Friday nights. I haven't been out there in a few months. Usually there is one red SRT 10 that is always out there parked with the Ram guys.

That would be SRTJimbo !!!There are a number of DTW guys that head there regularly,weather permitting !!I've been know to get a wild hair crossed,and cruise on down there !!Would be a great place to have a gtg !!!All different flavors of vehicles if you have other interests too !!! :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
That would be SRTJimbo !!!There are a number of DTW guys that head there regularly,weather permitting !!I've been know to get a wild hair crossed,and cruise on down there !!Would be a great place to have a gtg !!!All different flavors of vehicles if you have other interests too !!! :rock: :rock:

A south FL gtg one night there might not be a bad idea. Lots of places to eat, hit the show.....
Might put out a feeler on this after I get back from Indy in a couple weeks.

walbert said:
A south FL gtg one night there might not be a bad idea. Lots of places to eat, hit the show.....
Might put out a feeler on this after I get back from Indy in a couple weeks.

Somewhere close by is a place called Daisy Dukes !!!Should be an awesome venue for us sickos,Cold Beer,Good food,HOT WOMEN !!! :rock: :rock:

Bump !!! Here's thinking of you Earl !!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: We can't come up with anymore interested people ??? :dontknow:

6pakattack said:
Bump !!! Here's thinking of you Earl !!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: We can't come up with anymore interested people ??? :dontknow:
Glad that you are thinking of me Dennis,but thats a little to far for me to go,unless I stay overnight.:rock: :D :p :dontknow:

Brat said:
Glad that you are thinking of me Dennis,but thats a little to far for me to go,unless I stay overnight.:rock: :D :p :dontknow:

you can stay at my house sweet pea...PM me if you guys decide to go

Hey you all. I would be interested in joining in if you all dont mind. I live in Delray Beach. :evil:

THI said:
Hey you all. I would be interested in joining in if you all dont mind. I live in Delray Beach. :evil:

The more the merrier !!! Iknow there's more than this down South there !!!!:dontknow:

We should do a GTG at Towers and after that head over to Hooter for some beer and wings.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back