South FL (Ft Laud) Tower Shops

Thanks to all that showed up. It was great hanging with some of the Florida Boys.

blackviper said:
Thanks to all that showed up. It was great hanging with some of the Florida Boys.

Thanks George,the same here !!! Man that hood looks more awesomer in person !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

nice to see everyone again. its been way to long since we all got together. lets do it again sometime soon.

it was nice to see everyone at towers!! glad we meet, next time i guess MOROSO it is !!!! :driver: :top:

Thanks all for coming out we had a nice turn out the weather was beautiful, and we had a great time.

Mickey thanks for the tailgate handle and the license tag bezels. Now she looks complete. As promised I'll take some pics and post them up. Your intake came out kick ass. When are you going to do mine :D ? Let me know when you get your truck back to gether again to check with Doug if the injectors will work on my truck.

THI - DAAAMMNN!!! If that was one of them I'd like to see the other ones :D . Por fin fuistes con la rubia a Goldfingers? Must be nice being you! Now go and get those cats emptied.

Justin - It was nice seeing you again its been too long. You need to stop working so much, and enjoy life a little bit more.

Jorge/Denise - Your new hoods look even better in person. I'm jealous.

Chad - It was also nice seeing you again so well. Let us know how it went this morning.

Wes - Good to finally meet you. You should try calling Magnaflow directly and see if they would sell you a replacement muffler.

Now we need to hit the track.

Had a great time. It was nice to finally put faces with the screen names. Hey Alex, no i didnt go over to Goldfingers. Yeah you should see the others. They only get better. LOL! We were going to another place and the truck started to act up. The oil temp and engine temp started to rise. It was a rough and noise ride home. I'm going to gut them now as i type this. Later gentlemen. Lets do it again soon.

It was really great putting names with faces.
Moroso it is for out next meet. :rock:

Thanks again all for showing up and to some for making the long drives. :congrats: There were some really good looking trucks out there last night.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back