South FL (Ft Laud) Tower Shops

OK guys,one more week !!!

1. Wes- walbert
2. 6pak - Dennis
3. waterdog (as long is a nice weather )
4. THI- Martin
5. Rice
6. 2ndchance
7. Blackviper
8. 1qksrt - 99.9%
9. Alex -(litemup)

Anyone else ??

If the weather's nice,they do get packed pretty well !!!And the nice part about it,is the fact that all tastes are usually spoken for !!!Can't waite 'till next Friday !!Is there a guy with a Red 10 there ? If so,it's probably SRTJimbo from DTW !!!:rock:

waterdog said:
I'm down here right now!!! It is crowded ,!!!

I just got back from down there. It seemed like a really good crowd. Imports, classics, muscle cars. I didn't bring the truck into the show because I knew I wouldnt be there long.
I did talk to one of the organizers. He said we will have no problem getting spaces as long as someone shows up about 5:30-6 and just let them know we need 10-12 spots. I can not make it down there until atleast 6:15-6:30. Is there anyone local that can get the spots reserved?

OK guys,3 more days !!!

1. Wes- walbert
2. 6pak - Dennis
4. THI- Martin
5. Rice
6. 2ndchance
7. Blackviper
8. 1qksrt - 99.9%
9. Alex -(litemup)

Anyone else ?? :dontknow:

THI said:
My nicely detail truck is sitting pretty in the garage waiting for
friday.:evil:

I'm gonna have to wash mine Thursday and hope it doesnt rain between then and Friday.

Rice Eater said:
I will try to get there early...what time the rest of ya getting there? What is the address again?

I95 to 595, then head west. Go to the University Blvd Exit, make a left (south) and it is on your left. There is a light (I believe it is the first light).

I should be there about 6:30p.

I going to try to get there around 6 or 630. I get off of work at 2pm but theres always a chance I have to work a little late (if someone dies). Job security or i like to say population control. :evil: So when we get there we pretty much just drive around until we find each other?

THI said:
I going to try to get there around 6 or 630. I get off of work at 2pm but theres always a chance I have to work a little late (if someone dies). Job security or i like to say population control. :evil: So when we get there we pretty much just drive around until we find each other?

If the first person who gets there lets them know that we will need 10 spots, then it should be pretty easy to find us. They seemed to "group" the cars pretty well anyway.
I will PM you my number, maybe ride down together......
Any other members going up towards West Palm Beach?

i think people from Dodge Truck World forum are heading towers this friday too..... maybe they can save some more parking for us, so we;re all together..???:rock:

SRTJimbo is looking at saving about 18 spots !!!Like I said,I'm going to try and be there about 5:00ish to reserve them too !!!:rock:

6pakattack said:
SRTJimbo is looking at saving about 18 spots !!!Like I said,I'm going to try and be there about 5:00ish to reserve them too !!!:rock:

SWEET!!! :rock: :rock:

Mickey,you're going to be ready,RIGHT ????What about the other guys you had mentioned ?? :dontknow:

It's almost time !!!!

1. Wes- walbert
2. 6pak - Dennis
4. THI- Martin
5. Rice
6. 2ndchance
7. Blackviper
8. 1qksrt - 99.9%
9. Alex -(litemup)

Anyone else ?? :dontknow:

is this thing still on or what? i will be there, hopefully i wont be the only one.
c u all there......

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back