Southwest National GTG

Where would you prefer a Southwest National GTG to take place?

• Arizona

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • New Mexico

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Texas

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • California

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any interest in a national GTG some where in the southwest? We have the one way out east but was wondering if there would be any interest/support for one that would be closer to us on the West side of the States. Anybody have any connections for sponsors? Would like to shoot for this time next year. Would be perfect temps and that gives us plenty of time. Let's start planning something! Ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I am allowing multiple votes. Please only vote more than once for those locations you would be willing to go to for a Southwest National GTG.

CALI OR ARIZONA BUT MY VOTES CALI. We seem to have quite a few Cali owners and we also have a big vendor here (DC PERFORMACE). JUUUUUUUUUST saying lol

CALI OR ARIZONA BUT MY VOTES CALI. We seem to have quite a few Cali owners and we also have a big vendor here (DC PERFORMACE). JUUUUUUUUUST saying lol

Good reason to have it in Cali. What are the temps/weather like there this time of year? What track would you suggest? As you know this time of year is perfect in AZ, with minimal chance of anything but sunny weather.

Good reason to have it in Cali. What are the temps/weather like there this time of year? What track would you suggest? As you know this time of year is perfect in AZ, with minimal chance of anything but sunny weather.

Yea AZ has PERFECT weather this time of year forsure lol. CA is kinda cold but not bad at all during this time, Lately its been a hit or miss with its gonna rain or be hot or be cold or whatever lol

they had a couple out west before ,,all three or four of them that showed up had a great time ,,:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back