SPECIAL ON 1 SET OF THESE BOSS WHEELS IN BLACK CHROME

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I HAVE 1 BRAND NEW SET OF THESE BOSS WHEELS IN BLACK CHROME AT A SPECIAL PRICE OF 1200.00 SHIPPED. THIS IS A PICTURE OF THEM IN BLACK. 22X9.5
boss313.jpg

That is probably the cleanest non-stock wheel that I have seen. If I were going to change rims those would be my choice; however, I am still in love with the stockers.

these are sold...please contact me if interested in these wheels. can still get more just not at this price
Thanks,
Robert

the first post as stated was rim in black. didn't have a picture of them in black chrome----but I do now
blackchrome.jpg
they are a great looking wheel

If anyone is "SERIOUS" about selling there stock rims. I'm in the market for at least one set, Possibly two if the price is right.
Please PM me If your interested in doing buisness.

WOLFRAM said:
If anyone is "SERIOUS" about selling there stock rims. I'm in the market for at least one set, Possibly two if the price is right.
Please PM me If your interested in doing buisness.
In a month I will be....write me later if still interested. :)

I bought these but guess what? Two of the 4 wheels didn't fit the truck not to mention they were not brand new. Robert has not made it right. Expect the same if you ever deal with him.

ChrisAZ said:
I bought these but guess what? Two of the 4 wheels didn't fit the truck not to mention they were not brand new. Robert has not made it right. Expect the same if you ever deal with him.
All 4 wheels were Brand New and were shipped directly to me from the manufacturer and the directly to you. Chris, lets get this straight before you start bashing me and my services.
Yes, you emailed me after you recevied these rims and said there were blemishes on 2 of the rims, I quickly responded and asked for pictures to determine whether this was a shipping issue or a manufacturer issue. You responded " I'll try and get them tomorrow" That was nearly 7 months ago and the last I had heard from you until Sat Jan 5th when you sent me a PM telling me you wanted a refund. As I stated if two of the rims are the wrong application i will see about an exchange for the correct application, but a refund was not an option. Shipping insurance and manufacturer damages have time limits. Sorry you are unhappy with my decision, but I am working to see about getting you the correct application. I know this is not the answer you would like to hear, but in the future do not wait nearly 7 months and expect it to be resovled quickly to your expectations.
I know many members can chime in and tell you there satisfactory experience with me. I am a stand up guy and take pride in what I do.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back