SPECIAL ON 1 SET OF THESE BOSS WHEELS IN BLACK CHROME

Robert, it is what it is. I have two wheels that fit my truck and two that do not. I paid for four wheels that fit my truck. 7 months or 7 years, you sold me the wrong wheels. All I want is the 4 wheels I paid for. Facts are facts.

Anyone want to buy a set of stockers??! These look great!

ChrisAZ said:
Robert, it is what it is. I have two wheels that fit my truck and two that do not. I paid for four wheels that fit my truck. 7 months or 7 years, you sold me the wrong wheels. All I want is the 4 wheels I paid for. Facts are facts.

dude, are you serious? You can't expect miracles after this time.:dontknow:
Robert can't do magic, only Harry Potter can....
(I'll step out the ring now...)

ChrisAZ said:

With that said then I personaly think you should get the two correct wheels. Take a picture or two and then send them back or have Robert send a call tag for them. Upon receipt of the wheels Robert should send you the correct rims. Seems simple to me.

Noid wrote; "With that said then I personaly think you should get the two correct wheels. Take a picture or two and then send them back or have Robert send a call tag for them. Upon receipt of the wheels Robert should send you the correct rims. Seems simple to me."

I agree but Robert doesn't.

ChrisAZ said:
Noid wrote; "With that said then I personaly think you should get the two correct wheels. Take a picture or two and then send them back or have Robert send a call tag for them. Upon receipt of the wheels Robert should send you the correct rims. Seems simple to me."

I agree but Robert doesn't.

What does he want to? Robert, care to chime in?

You guys must be joking :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: Why would anyone wait 7 months in the first place if there was a problem?

Wifey said:
You guys must be joking :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: Why would anyone wait 7 months in the first place if there was a problem?
very good question.

Robert is a fair a stand up guy. I'm sure he will do everything possible to make this right for you. Having said that, waiting 7 months then presenting this problem and expecting an immediate refund followed by attacking Robert is uncalled for. I would say Robert has not done anything wrong and is willing to resolve this issue with the manufacturer who I believe is at fault. Just my .02 and will stay out of it at this point.

Brad

Robert is a no good SOB!!!!!!!!

Just kidding Robert.....great guy...the only dealership that I trust my truck is where Robert works....I owe him BIG TIME...thanks again Robert...

wheredwhogo? said:
Robert is a no good SOB!!!!!!!!

Just kidding Robert.....great guy...the only dealership that I trust my truck is where Robert works....I owe him BIG TIME...thanks again Robert...

Thanks! ... Hows everything going? when are you getting back?

got back last week....i have been busier here than when im over there working! might have a different job, waiting on the offer, should be today or tomorrow. work three months on, one month off....ill give ya call towards the end of this week, maybe we can get together or something......

wheredwhogo? said:
got back last week....i have been busier here than when im over there working! might have a different job, waiting on the offer, should be today or tomorrow. work three months on, one month off....ill give ya call towards the end of this week, maybe we can get together or something......

Sounds good man!! I'll be here Working.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back