Special Price On One New Supercharger Kit

Roe Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We have a special on one Ram SRT-10 Supercharger.
The customer paid a $250 deposit for us to hold it, then wrecked his truck before he came up with the rest of the money. He’s letting us keep the $250 since we held the kit for so long.
We will couple this kit with an SCT for $5995 plus shipping, which is $500 off the regular price.
Here’s the article from Sport Truck Magazine in case you guys didn’t see it.

http://www.sporttruck.com/techarticles/0709st_supercharged_dodge_ram_srt10/index.html

If anyone wants to take advantage of this deal, contact Dave in our shop at (904) 529-1219, ext 2, then #.

Regards,
Sean

Steve ,maybe Sean will be good enough to put it on lay-a-way payment plan for you ;)

sniff. sniff... I want this but still have 35k miles left on my warranty :(

I just hope he is still selling these when I am ready...

amtrucker22 said:

bite the bullet who needs warranty anyway

amtrucker22 said:

You could always buy it,then you have one.:burnout: :rock:

eddie102870 said:
bite the bullet who needs warranty anyway
Tranny is acting up as we speak :( I am keeping an eye on the $3k tranny you are getting...

I was probably the slowest at the GTG... That hurts a little :eek:

Yellow venom said:
You could always buy it,then you have one.:burnout: :rock:
I couldn't live with it in my garage and not installed. I would feel like an utter failure...

amtrucker22 said:
Tranny is acting up as we speak :( I am keeping an eye on the $3k tranny you are getting...

I was probably the slowest at the GTG... That hurts a little :eek:

Nope mine was the slowest by far!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

BurntRubber said:
unless your from Belgium...then who knows:D

:confused: :confused: :confused: :p :viking: :viking: :viking: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :threaddie: :threaddie: :aetsch: :aetsch: :deal: :stupid: :evil: :bootyshake: :reddy: :reddy: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :p

Roe Racing said:
Hi Everyone,

We have a special on one Ram SRT-10 Supercharger.
The customer paid a $250 deposit for us to hold it, then wrecked his truck before he came up with the rest of the money. He’s letting us keep the $250 since we held the kit for so long.
We will couple this kit with an SCT for $5995 plus shipping, which is $500 off the regular price.
Here’s the article from Sport Truck Magazine in case you guys didn’t see it.

http://www.sporttruck.com/techarticles/0709st_supercharged_dodge_ram_srt10/index.html

If anyone wants to take advantage of this deal, contact Dave in our shop at (904) 529-1219, ext 2, then #.

Regards,
Sean

how much without the sct tuner, i already have one ?

Man, that's cheaper than my intake and ECU!:D

...and to think I was one of the first in line back in March of '05. Now they're falling out of the trees!:p

Stinker, you might want to reconsider.:dontknow: I feel Sean might be getting over on you with that trade.:D :D :rock:

how used is the sheep?????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back