Special Price On One New Supercharger Kit

Stinker said:
Sean

will trade a good layin hen, two goats, one pig, three roosters, and one slightly used sheep:D

LMAO!! Slightlty used? Common, get it off your chest and confess you'll feel better! LMAO!! Too funny:D

Chained to stock (BLAH) performance by a questionable warranty ? ? ?

eddie102870 said:
bite the bullet who needs warranty anyway

Screw the warranty, just let go and have some fun....................

Can I put two SC's on one truck??! :eek::p

kyle's srt10 said:
About 10 hours:rock: :D :D

NO NO not time, I meant price.. Mulahhh.. Since Uncle Sam was nice enough to gimmie back my bread I have some extra dough hanging around. I would probably have to ship the truck somewhere for the install. Okay anyway so HOW MUCH MONEY would it be for the install? Ballpark!!!

Estimate I got was it would probably be between 17-19 hours for install @ $98/hr. So look to spend anywhere between $1.5K to $2K.

SRTINCT said:
Estimate I got was it would probably be between 17-19 hours for install @ $98/hr. So look to spend anywhere between $1.5K to $2K.

From what I have heard on here my Grandma could do it in 17 to 19 hrs. and she's dead!!
Supposed to be a weekend do it yourself project, unless your name is Barry.:toilet:

FATJACK said:
From what I have heard on here my Grandma could do it in 17 to 19 hrs. and she's dead!!
Supposed to be a weekend do it yourself project, unless your name is Barry.:toilet:
I would say that you need to get this but you already kicked everyones ass on a NA motor!

Because there's no VEC wiring to do, it takes us about 2.5 hours to pin the crank and three hours to install the SC.
Add two to three hours for a first time install.
Can easily be done in a weekend at no installation cost (unless you have a lot of yard work and honey do things to do also).
A shop shouldn't charge more than $800, now that the VEC wiring doesn't need to be done.

Without the SCT, take $500 more off, then add $150 to put three new SC tunes in your box.

If you do not have one and are thinking about one, buy it. You will be very pleased.

Outside the crank pins the VEC was surely the biggest pain of the install. If only the SCT was available in October last year :(

Roe Racing said:
Ok guys, it's spoken for now.
I bought it. I'd planned on staying normally aspirated but service and products from Roe are great, I'd been soliciting info. recently, and the deal sorta just seemed like fate. I'll do the installation the weekend of 05/10 and post how it turns out.

Thanks Sean and Dave.

oldguy

That's half the battle with the install, is the VEC wiring!
Can be done (the entire install) in a day with a buddy.

oldguysrt10 said:
I bought it. I'd planned on staying normally aspirated but service and products from Roe are great, I'd been soliciting info. recently, and the deal sorta just seemed like fate. I'll do the installation the weekend of 05/10 and post how it turns out.

Thanks Sean and Dave.

oldguy

we all said that at one time or another:D congrats on the purchase. you wont be dissappointed. roe racing is top notch.

oldguysrt10 said:

Thanks Sean and Dave.

oldguy

Oh thank God. You just saved me about $5K. I've been considering doing one of these since I bought the truck in January. Now I can snap back to reality. I might get back in the game at the end of this summer.

WOT said:
Oh thank God. You just saved me about $5K. I've been considering doing one of these since I bought the truck in January. Now I can snap back to reality. I might get back in the game at the end of this summer.

:dito:That's for sure. I was going to be the guy that buys it if it wasn't gone in two weeks. Now I can snap back to reality and forget it.:dontknow:

If I got in on the group buy for the SCT on the VCA and later wanted to put on a Roe I would not need the VEC at that time? money saved for some RR!!!
Or do I still need the VEC for a GEnII viper?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back