Special Price On One New Supercharger Kit

I was surprised it lasted a day.

After I do the installation I'll put my stock intake and injectors, JMB CAI and catch can (red) plus 2 reasonably new K&Ns for it, and DC Stage II PCM up for sale cheap. Just giving a heads-up for anyone interested to advance plan.

oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
I was surprised it lasted a day.

After I do the installation I'll put my stock intake and injectors, JMB CAI and catch can (red) plus 2 reasonably new K&Ns for it, and DC Stage II PCM up for sale cheap. Just giving a heads-up for anyone interested to advance plan.

oldguy
pm jeff boyette, he was looking for parts and mods a couple of weeks ago

BurntRubber said:
If I got in on the group buy for the SCT on the VCA and later wanted to put on a Roe I would not need the VEC at that time? money saved for some RR!!!
Or do I still need the VEC for a GEnII viper?

Getting the SCT setup for the '96-02 Supercharged Vipers is on the list of things to do also. The car SC kits will come with them, like we're doing now with the trucks. So, if you already have an SCT, all you'll need is new tunes for it. Enjoy it naturally aspirated and later, Supercharged.

I've worked out a new water methanol control system to be used with the SCT also, since the SCT doesn't have a programmable output for it.

Regards,
Sean

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back