Speedo Pic?

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a good clear (and close up) pic of their speedo nearly maxed out? Odd request I know but I am working on something.

I wish I read this post before the last 2 frozen ****tails.... probably could've gone out and snapped a cpl pics.

Just for the record... thats pretty gay that it auto edited ****tails!!!

Jesus!!!! Frozen drinks with alcohol in them!

You could do turn the key three times and snap a pic when all the gauages are maxed. I had one at 140 in her once when I was young and stupid :D dunno where it is :(

I have one of my SRT-8 at 173. Would that help?

I have one of my SRT-8 at 173. Would that help?

I'd like to see that, and NO not the guy in the speedo!

We installed a in-car camera on the dash board of my race truck. It ran a 7.90 @ 174.77 mph on this pass. To really get a feel for the speed you have to watch the people in the stands and look at the score board!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlk9aIJvqxU]Ralph's 7 90 Cecil Pass 0001 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Not what you need, but all I have of my moment of insanity
DSC_0956_JPG.jpg

What 5th gear, it's an automatic

Oh and whats the statute of limitations on that

How about use your hand held tuner to do some magic to the rear end gears and/or tire size. That way the speedo will read much higher. Sure it will be fake but it's just for a picture.

I think you can get some photos from the guys in Europe (like myself)
We have the german autobahn and most of us had the chance to go
with our trucks full speed (at least the once that are crazy enough to do so)

Will check on our german dodge site who has one available.

At the moment it is too rainy to do one myself but beginning of next week, sunshine is back :)

All the best

Arne

I did it once but didn't take a picture, maybe next time I have the urge to do 155

Thanks all for the suggestions....I am using to design a logo...that's why it has to be clear and close.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back