Speedworld Jan 2012 pics and video thread

Nice pics, I also beat up on the Lightning with the car though, cool guy, he had alot of fun.

Nice pics Kyle, I'm going out this weekend again to work on the ladder bars, let me know when you want to go out again.

Thanks guys! Within the next couple of weeks I will be getting a daily driver so I can pull some serious weight from the truck. Lets see if I get her down to the mid...maybe even low 13s.

Thanks guys! Within the next couple of weeks I will be getting a daily driver so I can pull some serious weight from the truck. Lets see if I get her down to the mid...maybe even low 13s.

I got rims and tires for sale, save a lot of weight and help in the traction dept.

I know Brad got some vids. He said he should have them done within in the next few days.

Midnight those videos are TOP SECRET bud. Sorry

LOL we have to edit out the times because he was going to fast and he dosent want people finding out.........

Take ur time buddy....we are in no rush. Were you able to copy the pics I sent you a link for?

Here is the Ram Srt10 edit video for Speedworld:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFhMLlb5QYQ]Dodge Ram Srt10 Drag Racing In Phoenix AZ at Speedworld On Jan 21 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back