Spoiled Rich Kids Racing

only $196 and towing/storage fees. Heck I would do it too if I knew that was all that would happen :D
But really, how does a bunch of kids own (or have access to) these kinds of cars?

only $196 and towing/storage fees. Heck I would do it too if I knew that was all that would happen :D
But really, how does a bunch of kids own (or have access to) these kinds of cars?

I believe it said only one of the drives was the registered owner of the car. So yo me that means mommy and daddy are missing a bunch of cars.

Happened right near me, Given the 2 lane highway and the time it's lucky no one was killed.
These kids will most likely turn out to be "Satellite Kids"
Rich family comes over from China buys big house and plants the wife and kids here, then husband goes back to China to work.
There are lots of young Asian kids here driving supercars.

Doesn't BC have a law that allows the crown to sell cars used in street racing?:dontknow:

It does but they don't have any real proof, when the cops pulled them over they were'nt speeding, they only have the word of the people that witnessed it and phoned them, not enough for a more serious charge.
On another note with our new tougher drink driving laws you should see the # of supercars at the impound lot for 90 days because the driver blew over .08

nice lookin Audi:rock:

Aw hell let em have their fun. If I had been there the headlines woulda said "Spoiled rich kids and one old fart in a pickup truck"

That are some mean cars right there.

But they have all so much electical support these kids can drive 200 kph easily and safely.
U never see them driving ram srt-10 with 240 kph don't u ;)

I Love It!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back