SRT-10 in the winter

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello my Friends...

Just wanted to now how many of you ho drives their trucks in the winter..:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I don't because we have a long winter not snow all the time but allot of wind,rain and ice/frost on the roads...

Have a nice day everybody..:) :)

Stefan

It's my daily driver, so.....it sees winter.

With the recent snow and ice storms, the truck got parked. It's okay though; it gave me a good opportunity to work on it. :D

DO NOT drive the truck in snow. It is worthless. Way too much torque; way too much HP; and even if you have the super-touch when it comes to the clutch, the soft compound of the Pirelli's will prevent any further forward progress. A Big Wheel would get better traction.

Wait for the roads to dry. It's much more fun.

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
Hello my Friends...

Just wanted to now how many of you ho drives their trucks in the winter..:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I don't because we have a long winter not snow all the time but allot of wind,rain and ice/frost on the roads...

Have a nice day everybody..:) :)

Stefan

Drive mine all winter...;) :rofl: I keep it inside during the Summer...:D

Mine is a daily driver as well. I keep it parked when it snows. With 500HP and snow boards for tires, it is in the best interest of the community at large if we stay off the road when it snows. :D

I drive mine in the winter!! Of course it only get to 40 or so....

daily driver, it have only 24,091. when i bought and it have 23,093...almost 1k miles in 3 months :D and yes i drive in winter and its really is bad on snow

I JUST got back from a week in L.A.. I dug the SRT out of the ice and took it on an errand. 2 weeks since I was able to drive it. I have driven it in light snow, but would never take it out in the storm we had last week.

Picture from this past Sunday.

Daily driven, but not much snow here....it rains a lot, but I just don't want to drive anything else, so I deal with it.....too much fun, too big a smile every time I start it each morning to put aside for anything else....thought about getting a commuter, but I just don't want to :D

Mine is in a garage for the winter, and it stays in the garage if it is raining, or if it is possible that it will rain.:( :(

Too much hp and tq, and the back tires always seem to be bald:dontknow: :dontknow:

Drive the Volvo in the winter...love those seat heaters! But since it is lowered, it doubles as a snow plow...4 inch clearance for the front air dam.

Resized_IMG_0022.jpg

REOMOTORS said:
I JUST got back from a week in L.A.. I dug the SRT out of the ice and took it on an errand. 2 weeks since I was able to drive it. I have driven it in light snow, but would never take it out in the storm we had last week.

Picture from this past Sunday.

nice same as me. my truck is covered in snow on bed and i notice that the weight of snow actually lowered a little and it looks nice lol

Every Day :D

Last edited:
Mine is a daily driver, rain or snow, doesn't matter. I have to get to work somehow. If you drive according to the conditions, you will do fine.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back