SRT-10 in the winter

Mine's never even seen a damp road. :D
Hey Stefan, the last time I was in Sweden, most of the cars this time of year had studded tires. How many studs does it take to get around a 22 incher? :dontknow: ;) :D :D

Last edited:
mosrt10 said:
Mine never seen rain or snow. Drives my wife crazy:D

lucky! lol but my ram srt10 is my only one vehicle to drive but im happy with my decsion to bought it! :rock:

Thanks every body for the input....
The biggest studed tier you can get is 20 inch....

The pictures where taken 8 a clock saturday mornig ...

Thats why i only drive my truck in the summer.I have it in my garage during the winter and it has company with my 69 Camaro,53 chevy 5 window pickup and my 48 3 window pickup...

Attachments

• IMG_1571.JPG
    IMG_1571.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1572.JPG
    IMG_1572.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 34
VA VIPERAM said:
Mine's never even seen a damp road. :D
Hey Stefan, the last time I was in Sweden, most of the cars this time of year had studded tires. How many studs does it take to get around a 22 incher? :dontknow: ;) :D :D

Hey Keith

Are you often in sweden and where in sweden did you go last time....:dontknow:

I live in the south of sweden.....:)

Stefan

Mine is a daily driver, and yes I drive it in the snow. On maintained roads it has done well. I stay away from unplowed roads. I did purchase cables for the tires, but have not needed them.

Dale

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
Thanks every body for the input....
The biggest studed tier you can get is 20 inch....

The pictures where taken 8 a clock saturday mornig ...

Thats why i only drive my truck in the summer.I have it in my garage during the winter and it has company with my 69 Camaro,53 chevy 5 window pickup and my 48 3 window pickup...

Looks like here. :(

But I still drive mine!!! Snow and rain are the best times to drive,, free burnouts. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back