SRT-10 in yahoo news

There is a syclone down the street that I lust over every time I pass it. My wife looks at me funny since it is a regular cab small truck.

That truck looks to be in pristine condition too!
I never paid attention to the syclone at all. I heard 280hp and didn't think much of it. Plus, its not in the greatest body style ever. I was the same about about the Buick grand national too. Then I saw an American Muscle Car about the buick and realized what an amazing car that was. The syclone is the same way. I really missed out. What a truck for that time period! Its impressive and I'd like to know more about them and get a chance to take a better look at one. There arent many around. (also, I guess $30,000 was in Corvette territory in the early 90s) Still, it was probably faster than a 91 vette.
Thanks again for sharing the article.

Fun read......

Funny how some members here think you are an "Idiot" for even thinking that these could become valuable to a collector.:smokin:

Keep an eye on values here in a year or two (after the 10 year mark). Especially if we are allowed by our current administration to have an overdue energy renaissance. (i.e. cheap gas);)

Thanks for all the comments. I have a few pictures of a lil red express I had the honor of parking next to during a car show a few months back, ill have to upload some pictures when I get home.

Too bad they left out the saleen F150's too. I almost got one! manual too but it was red, if it were black it may have been a done deal.

Too bad they left out the saleen F150's too. I almost got one! manual too but it was red, if it were black it may have been a done deal.

cause it was aftermarket and not Factory direct

all the trucks mentioned were factory direct on any dealers lot

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back