srt-10 is gone =(

Mike "THANK YOU" for your help in keeping the truck from Nov 07 till today. I am sick as a dog right now but things can only get better. I just got back from driving to the repo man's garage and dropping off my original antenna and back seat so it is a complete truck. In the repo guys career he said that he has never experienced honesty like this................................................

I need a BEER. Thanks Steven (YellowFeverQuad) for the beer and pep talk. :rock:

The future holds many good rides for this man.

Time will heal all.

Man, that sucks Brad. (I feel your pain, I've had a vehicle I was fond of repo'd before.) So were you hiding your truck at Mike's house?

Hopefully it'll auction off for what you owe. :)

We are real sorry to hear this Brad. But things will get better, someday.

Bill.

Had a truck repo'd once (sucked but what can you do) time goes by and things get better....
I've learned when you're down you're down and it seems like shit just keeps coming until it finally gives and things then start to turn around...
FYI if you don't give a damn about credit (like me) b/c it's an absolute joke, and auction doesn't produce payoff, send it to collections and eventually settle one day when things turn around for pennies on the dollar..
Things will turn around and ALL the best to you!

Sorry Brad

J

rock on Brad:rock: your a kickass smart dude, you know you'll get around this, I have no doubt, your a good man bruddha:rock: :rock: :rock:

Whitesnake said:
your truck!!!!

Oh, sorry.... I'm white:p

It's good man, runnin real strong:burnout: I spent like 4 hours cleaning it yesterday, and now it's raining:argh:

Best of luck to you Brad. BTW I will find out about my back on Tuesday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back