srt-10 is gone =(

Roz-SRT said:
So were you hiding your truck at Mike's house?

Hopefully it'll auction off for what you owe. :)

The truck was resting with a spun rod since Nov 07. I've been making the payments all along. In light of loosing my job and not being able to to make the $1000 monthly payments I asked the bank to come pick it up. The bank will hold it for 30 days as a favor. If I get back up on my feet in the next thirty days the bank has agreed to let me have it back. This is a voluntary repo but this still hurts bad.

Brad, Man I'm really sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Hang in there, it has to get better. Oh, I need you to PM me you mailing address, got something for ya that might make ya smile.

Dude best of luck I really hope you get something way better inside that 30 day mark. .

I feel for you Brad,
Like Tony said,Your one smart s.o.b.,You'll bounce back better than ever!!:rock:

All you have left coming your way has to be good things. You're a really humble and honest guy. That kind of karma pays off. Good luck.

yep havent met an honest person like brad to often. def a stand up guy. Brad I hope that truck I sold ya is working good for ya, its not a 10 but it will get you around.

btw everybody if ya can wish brad goodluck on landing the new job, if he does he will be able to get his truck back

FerrariTruck said:
yep havent met an honest person like brad to often. def a stand up guy. Brad I hope that truck I sold ya is working good for ya, its not a 10 but it will get you around.

btw everybody if ya can wish brad goodluck on landing the new job, if he does he will be able to get his truck back
Best of luck to you Brad, Hope all goes well for you.:rock:

FerrariTruck said:

I just got word back that the truck is going straight to auction. I was stand up about this whole thing and the finance company outright lied to me telling me they would hold it for a month.:mad: :mad: Who has a dealers license in LA?

SrtBrad said:
I just got word back that the truck is going straight to auction. I was stand up about this whole thing and the finance company outright lied to me telling me they would hold it for a month.:mad: :mad: Who has a dealers license in LA?

Bastards........:mad:

SrtBrad said:

how much do you think they will sell it for? poped motor and all?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back