SRT-10 Parts For Sale

No nicks or rock chips on the clear plastic. The only issue I have found with them is on one lamp there is a small upper locating pin that is inserted into a mount on the vehicle (sorry for my bad description...). That pin snapped off when my dealers Viper Tech removed the assembly. The absence of the pin will no affect or effect the lamp's performance. If you want, I can post more photos of them.

Please. And a close up of the broken pin. Thanks

Please. And a close up of the broken pin. Thanks

Below are several shots of the backside of the head lamps and a comparison photo showing the missing locating pin. The pin itself does nothing IMO but to help the installer set the lamp assembly. The metal pins at the rear do all the work, plus three mounting screws secure each headlamp to the truck. Let me know if you need more photos.

IMG_1735-1.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

Below are additional photos of the wheel. They show additional angles/areas and include details of the markings, e.g "Speedline", "Italy...", part number, etc. More photos can be provided -- just let me know.

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

For those who asked, attached is a photo of the wheel. The scratch/nick I mentioned in an earlier Post is the "shiny" looking spec, close to the top of the photo/wheel. It "looks" worse than it actually is. Many trial and error with exposure and flash settings and is the best picture I could get...

IMG_1753.jpg

Hi all, sorry I missed a couple of Posts on parts left. I still have the 06 documents, clutch kit, Hurst shifter, shifter knobs, OEM exhaust (that's free for a local pickup). I may have a deal working for the brake pads and the floor mats are sold, pending receipt of payment.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back