SRT-10 Parts For Sale

Hi all, sorry I missed a couple of Posts on parts left. I still have the 06 documents, clutch kit, Hurst shifter, shifter knobs, OEM exhaust (that's free for a local pickup). I may have a deal working for the brake pads and the floor mats are sold, pending receipt of payment.

What you have for shifter knobs and prices?

What you have for shifter knobs and prices?

I have a Hurst T-Handle, brushed aluminum, OEM 6 speed ball, and the Viper Logo ball (black w/silver emblem). Each knob is drilled and tapped for 3/8x16 threads. The Viper Logo ball uses a 3/8x16 adpater -- already threaded into the knob. All the knobs are a driect fit for a OE, B&M and Cherry Performance handle. I believe the knobs will also fit on Tony's (JTSVP) shifters and the older X-Metal shifters.

Hurst T-Handle: $20.00
OEM Ball or Viper Ball: $30.00

The knobs are in perfect condition, no nicks, tears, etc. Price includes shipping to the lower 48. Additional pics available on request.

Both brake pad sets are sold pending receipt of payment.

I have a Hurst T-Handle, brushed aluminum, OEM 6 speed ball, and the Viper Logo ball (black w/silver emblem). Each knob is drilled and tapped for 3/8x16 threads. The Viper Logo ball uses a 3/8x16 adpater -- already threaded into the knob. All the knobs are a driect fit for a OE, B&M and Cherry Performance handle. I believe the knobs will also fit on Tony's (JTSVP) shifters and the older X-Metal shifters.

Hurst T-Handle: $20.00
OEM Ball or Viper Ball: OE Ball SOLD. Viper Ball SOLD, pending payment receipt.

The knobs are in perfect condition, no nicks, tears, etc. Price includes shipping to the lower 48. Additional pics available on request.

OE and Viper Ball sold.

hey do you still have the shifters?

I have the OE Hurst that came out of my truck, virtually brand new. The only shifter knob I have left is the Hurst T-handle. I'll let that go with the shifter if you're interested.

What's left?

I still have the OE Hurst Shifter, SPEC stage one clutch kit and floor mats. The OE exhaust is earmakred fro a fellow member in Antwerp -- I'm wokring on shipping it to him. I aalso have a couple OE ari fliter elements, both with less than 750 miles on them. And I have two steel wheels -- the OE spare tire wheels, exactly like the one that came with the trucks. The wheels I have are used, cleaned up and repainted -- no tires. Everything else I had for sale is sold.

any pics of filters and the price?

I'll Post some pics. Price? I recall the OE air filter are somewhere around $45 - $50 from Dodge. I'll sell both for $45, including shipping to the lower 48.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back