SRT-10 = Stress relief therapy

thjones3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving the SRT-10 is my stress reliever :burnout: . Work sucks today, so at lunch I took her out for a nice drive on some back roads. Just when I think I can't take anymore BS or I'm fed up with life (work, women, or both :argh: ) I know I can just turn the key and forget about things for a bit. :driver:

I know what you mean. As soon as I push that Red buttom. My heart starting beating faster, and all my stress just disappears.

i Completely Agree! Push the red Button and it's like instant Bad Ass and a F the World Attitude!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i work a stressful job dealing with a lot of pos's and by the time i get home i feel fantastic. just pushing the red button makes it all go away

So does that make this a club or a support group :confused: :D

I'm going to push the button in 1 hr and 1 min :D

aaahhh i got relief yesterday:rock:

pushed the button,,,,,,,,,,,,found a ol country backroad..........................and shifted into third and let the pedal meet the radiator:D :D :D :D YYYOOOWWWWZZZZAAAAAAAA!:burnout:

I,ll be hitting the red button in a few minutes,:D
Today I will take the long way home:rock: :burnout:

SrtBrad said:
The black trucks are the best for stress relief.:D

Amen, except when they're dirty, which is most of the time, but that's fine. You don't see it sitting on the inside.

Told my wife i wasnt crazy....yep...I start checking the weather about noon every day to see if I can get her out for a 30-60 minute drive before supper..........been doing this since I bought a Charger RT back in Aug of 2005....kept it up with the SRT8....and continued with the current SRT10....I am hopelessly hooked...:marchmellow:

Hopelessly hooked is about right..

I wish that I could find a better balance.

No wait, why would I want to do that :questionmark: :hmpf:

Roll the windows down, crank up Sirius 74 (blues), and just get into my own personal world.

Makes me feel like I am a kid again without a care or problem in the world.

I love hotrods, and especially the 10's.

When I get off the plane after a month away I patiently wait as I make the taxi commute home. Then, after putting down my bags I head to the garage, unplug both SRTs (from their battery voltage regulators), open the garage and mash the red button in the 10. I reverse out the garage, check my mirrors, put on the right tunes and ease her to the freeway. Next, I activate her right blinker at the feeder road, check my left then hammer the throttle as I make the right.. Her fishtailing and rubber roasting excites the hell out of me. This is when I proceed to power-shift through her gears roaring onto the freeway accelerating with the grace and majesty of a Boeing 747. Man what a rush; it's tight dudes, I cannot wait for Saturday..

i wont be hittin the red button for a while i guess ill have to go back to shooting my guns to relive stress:dontknow:

:dito: :dito: :dito: to all said, except the black part that is. :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :congrats:

perk_1405 said:
i wont be hittin the red button for a while i guess ill have to go back to shooting my guns to relive stress:dontknow:

you will be though :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back