SRT-10 = Stress relief therapy

jtsdad13...I'll admit that pushing the red button makes be feel better when I get home, but I think that "fantastic" is pushing it a bit. Wish you were here...it's awesome today!

Annu Kumar said:
Hey i'm with you guys on this too. Its just like being in a Total different world:rock:
You got that right Annu.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I could use some stress relief... unfortunatly, no red button to push:( I do however have beer to drink:dontknow::D

I am kinda screwed right now, I can't get my SRT-10 or my Duster out of the garage because my drive way is blocked with a trailer and dumpster by the guys installing a new roof on the house and garage.

Oh well, that just the way it goes sometimes. They should be done in the next few days.

Bill.

Begood said:
I am kinda screwed right now, I can't get my SRT-10 or my Duster out of the garage because my drive way is blocked with a trailer and dumpster by the guys installing a new roof on the house and garage.

Oh well, that just the way it goes sometimes. They should be done in the next few days.

Bill.
Well we all know what your stress relief is Bill :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Brat said:
Well we all know what your stress relief is Bill :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yes you are right, but she is on her way home now. So the stress is going to build up quickly.:D

Bill.

thjones3 said:
Driving the SRT-10 is my stress reliever :burnout: . Work sucks today, so at lunch I took her out for a nice drive on some back roads. Just when I think I can't take anymore BS or I'm fed up with life (work, women, or both :argh: ) I know I can just turn the key and forget about things for a bit. :driver:
It's a great stress reliever! :) :burnout:

A new meaning for SRT (STRESS RELIEF THERAPY) It should be made official? Others may have, but I've never thought of that one before, actually haven't tried to think of anything else for it before.

SRT will surely hold up to Stress Relief Therapy better than "street racing technology" like it's supposed to made for, thanks to the crappy, downgraded from viper, clutch setup for an xtra 1500lb.+ truck! Sure makes sense to me. :mad: :confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back