srt10 transmission swap

CHRISBWD

Reaction score
has anyone ever swap a 2004 srt10 truck transmission from manual to auto and if so how did you get around the cranksensor signal issue . being that the sensor signal windows are on the flywheel and the flex plate does not have these . 2005 srt10 with auto receives the crank signal from a tone ring on the crankshaft near the front of the block on the right side . any options for me ??

Don't know the phone or web address, however, call unleashed tuning and talk to Torrie

THANKS I JUST SENT A MESSAGE TO HER I HOPE THAT SHE CAN HELP MY SITUATION

Just so you know, Torrie is a guy

Nothing to do with tuning guys. A custom flexplate with spacers for sensor is needed. Been there, done it lol :burnout:

Nothing to do with tuning guys. A custom flexplate with spacers for sensor is needed. Been there, done it lol :burnout:

I don't know all the skills Torrie possesses when it come to programming, so I'll just let Torrie answer that question

I don't know all the skills Torrie possesses when it come to programming, so I'll just let Torrie answer that question

I'm just saying it had absolutely nothing to do with tuning boss. Has to do with crank sensor being able to be triggered by steps on flexplate/flywheel sir:rock:

You're right Scott , tuning has nothing to do with this !

Not sure how it would make a difference. I went from Auto to manual with no added sensors. Should be the same to go from manual to auto no?

Not sure how it would make a difference. I went from Auto to manual with no added sensors. Should be the same to go from manual to auto no?

Huge difference making an 04 with crank sensor that reads off flywheel. 05/06 read off crank so not as big a deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back