SRTCAT IS NEW MEMBER FROM THE NETHERLANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
attila said:
hey you all run on LPG? here in Italy is considered an "el cheapo" solution but I think we could save a lot of money with it: how does it run? I mean: any problems? how much for that system? here about 1500/ 2000 eur but there's no approved system for this kind of motor I believe.

2000 euro for a 4 cilinder engine maybe. For our V10's it's arround 4000-5000 euro my friend. PM if you need advise.

o no.... we Belgium must hurry with new members... Hollanders are taking over.... o my god.... :( :p :D

PS welcome SRTCAT :rock: :D

ALTIJD WEER DIE ZUINIGE HOLLANDERS!!!

belgiumbarry said:
he's only going to do it when he's 100 % sure there are no costs involved.................:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Barry, i think a very tight dutch men wouldn buy a SRT-10, considering the roadtax, fuel prices (o.k. i have lpg, but still do not know why because i only drove 10 miles in 2 years), tire prices (i bought a spare set in USA at less then half the costs of Pirelli in Holland) i tried to put some pictures to my profile but i couldnt upload them because they are to big i think.
Hope to drink a beer and eat a Patat with you at a meeting in Holland or Belgium on of these days. Salut!!!

attila said:
hey you all run on LPG? here in Italy is considered an "el cheapo" solution but I think we could save a lot of money with it: how does it run? I mean: any problems? how much for that system? here about 1500/ 2000 eur but there's no approved system for this kind of motor I believe.

Hi Attila,

Believe it or not my system comes from Italy, called BRT and they are the only ones who can make injectors who can handle this big engine (deliver enough fuel) i had to wait for about 2 months to receive these injectors from Bella Italia but it was worthwile.
The installation will cost you about euro. 4.500,00 but i realy dont know why i bought it because i only drove 10.000 miles in 2 years and that does not justify to choose lpg, but maybe in the future i have more time to drive this car, my daily driver is a new Mitsubishi Pajero diesel with full options.
Chow.:rock:

Hey welkom vanuit Alkmaar.

I had LPG in my Ram 1500 hemi.(prins VSI)
I drove 13.000 miles /year.

Now with the SRT-10 on regular fuel i will try to drive less.(yeah right)
Lpg cost 4500 euro for a SRT-10.

Alex

SRTCAT said:
Hi Barry, i think a very tight dutch men wouldn buy a SRT-10, considering the roadtax, fuel prices (o.k. i have lpg, but still do not know why because i only drove 10 miles in 2 years), tire prices (i bought a spare set in USA at less then half the costs of Pirelli in Holland) i tried to put some pictures to my profile but i couldnt upload them because they are to big i think.
Hope to drink a beer and eat a Patat with you at a meeting in Holland or Belgium on of these days. Salut!!!

hehe, SRTCAT, just kidding man....:D Meanwhile i already bought new pirellis at Bruges ( Puype ) , price was included mouting and balancing : 1000 euros.So i don't think so much difference with US prices no? Tought Tire Rack is bout 200 $ a tyre . :dontknow:
Shrink your pics ... open them with PAINT ... and rescale them at 50 % ... and ofcourse save as... :D ;)
Yeah beer and patats...sure we gonne do it ! :rock: :elefant:

PS what do i see there ? marine buziness... sailing... :confused: :dontknow:
he, i'm making a sailing boat myself , now 13 years ....:eek: mayby next year in the water ! :rock: :rock: :rock:

wow, I won't spend 4500 eur for LPG, I plan to drive no more than 3000 miles per year, so I'd better invest that money on some stuff that will make my truck eat more gas hahah, like a Flash

thanks for sharing info!

Cool Setup with the fuel system. I'd be interested in your dyno numbers before and after that conversion. Is your truck stock (other than the fuel conversion) or is it modded?

BTW...........A warm welcome from Los Angeles.:rock: :rock:

Gas is for cooking :p
"Gas is voor te koken en mazout is voor te stoken"

WELKOM !!!!!!!!!

Truck is stock

SrtBrad said:
Cool Setup with the fuel system. I'd be interested in your dyno numbers before and after that conversion. Is your truck stock (other than the fuel conversion) or is it modded?

BTW...........A warm welcome from Los Angeles.:rock: :rock:

Hi California, no my truck is stock the only bigger modification is the fuel system but this is normally done for economic reasons, i sometimes think i should not have done it because i do not drive the beast enough to pay back the fuel savings with the installation.
When i bought the truck in 2005 i thought to use it more often , but in my daily work its not realy a truck you use easily (our parkings are a little smaller then the ones in the states and our roads are pretty narrow to.
I drive about 50.000 km (30.000 mls) a year with my daily Pajero (mitsubishi 4 wheel drive) i think they are called Montero in the US.
its a 3.2 ltr. diesel with 170 hp but over 500 newton meter torque (very good for towing a trailer)
Are you racing your SRT on the tracks?

Welcome! :party:

From across the Pond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back