SRTT1000 for sale

FATJACK said:
You may decide not to do the engine swap at all,
i have heard from several people that Freds truck is extremely nice.:rock: :rock:

Yes, I mean OH YES!! He was VERY descriptive about how perfect the truck was. I am certain I am getting a unbelievable value here. I am so excited. I wont have to do an engine build, or bug stinker like crazy. I just have to do some surgeon work when it gets here. I dont think I could stand to have a perfect truck. My 06 model has 46k miles, has its share of bumps & bruises, never painted on or wrecked though. I will just be certain we keep Freds truck as nice as possible for the next owner.

FREDV said:
Fred Voss
2005 SRTT1000 Truck

MPI built 1,000 hp twin turbo truck. Fully built ready to run, great condition.

Built engine, C-P pistons, Manley rods, stroked crankshaft, reworked oil pump, balanced and blue printed. Billet main caps. Ported and polished cylinder heads comp valve job, Crower camshaft, valve spring and retainer kit, roller rockers.

MPI custom-built twin turbo system. 1700 CFM air to water intercooler system with oversize heat exchanger. GT35/104 turbochargers. Tail wastages, twin Bosch by-pass valve and one Billet blow off valve.

Complete Aeromotive competition fuel system, with quad staged injectors mounted to throttle body inlet, adjustable FMU and fuel tank safety foam.

Aftermarket throttle.
Cal-Tracks bars.
Battery relocation kit.
Twin line locks.
B-M short throw shifter.
Ballenger headers.
Custom exhaust.

Fully dyno tuned and set. I have run this truck for two years without any issues.

Here are the pics you guys are looking for!!!

Attachments

• fredd6[1].jpg
    fredd6[1].jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 127
  • fredd[1].jpg
    fredd[1].jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 144
  • fred2[1].jpg
    fred2[1].jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 128
  • fred5[1].jpg
    fred5[1].jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 95
  • fred[1].jpg
    fred[1].jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 116
  • fredd1[1].jpg
    fredd1[1].jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 134
  • fredd2[1].jpg
    fredd2[1].jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 136
  • fredd3[1].jpg
    fredd3[1].jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 92
  • fredd4[1].jpg
    fredd4[1].jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 118
  • fredd5[1].jpg
    fredd5[1].jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 137
Hey Rob,

best of luck with the truck and the swap. Any idea if MPI has a website? l'm looking to do some work soon, and am starting to try to find a relatively local shop that has a clue about Viper motors. l googled MPI in NJ and came up empty...

yo Rob when it gets into town give me a call you stil have my number correct!.. i have been looking for a remote mount twin set up exactly like this!!!!! i want to take pictures and go for a ride hahahahaha

robwclark said:

Not bad, Looks like some extensive work has been put into this thing.... Just make sure you are not biting off more then you can chew with that whole swap.... doesn't look like a simple job..... I say find something else to sell and keep both trucks:D another thing I have learned, the more money you have invested in something - the more expensive it is to fix. If you can't afford both trucks, I sure hope you can afford to fix this built one.

dead end cruiser said:
Not bad, Looks like some extensive work has been put into this thing.... Just make sure you are not biting off more then you can chew with that whole swap.... doesn't look like a simple job..... I say find something else to sell and keep both trucks:D another thing I have learned, the more money you have invested in something - the more expensive it is to fix. If you can't afford both trucks, I sure hope you can afford to fix this built one.

Same advice I would be giving anyone else. BUT, I've been down this road more than my share of times. Yes, it's a lot to bite off, but I can handle it. You dont even wanna know what else I have on my plate. I will be doing all the work myself. I trust "me" when it comes to working on my personal vehicle. When I say I cant afford both trucks, I mean its not practicle. If I absolutely had to, I could find a way keep them both, but nah 1 truck is enough for me. Cya !!

Tooloe said:
yo Rob when it gets into town give me a call you stil have my number correct!.. i have been looking for a remote mount twin set up exactly like this!!!!! i want to take pictures and go for a ride hahahahaha

Go for a ride, heck you can drive it man. I have your # here. cya later.

robwclark said:
its nice and shiny thats for sure but those hoses are going to be blowing off constantly if you dont change out all of those cheap clamps

its a good deal thats for sure,is there a speed controller on the aeromotive fuel pump?,if not that pump wont last long if you have a daily driver....mine went out after 5 months,aeromotive sells a variable speed controller.
also does it have a extra water tank,you need atleast 2 gallons of water running through that system anything less will overheat the water after just a few runs,if not they can be added pretty easily,stinker has a setup that works with the aircooler you have

flchub said:
its nice and shiny thats for sure but those hoses are going to be blowing off constantly if you dont change out all of those cheap clamps
:withstupid: Been there, done that.

fastbill said:
Hey Rob,

Any idea if MPI has a website? l'm looking to do some work soon, and am starting to try to find a relatively local shop that has a clue about Viper motors. ...

MPI LLC is in West Long Branch NJ
732-222-3679
[email protected]

He does alot of Vipers. Use to race one back a few years ago. They built my truck in house. Nick did all of the machine work himself. Give him a call or an e-mail.

Fred V.

FREDV said:
MPI LLC is in West Long Branch NJ
732-222-3679
[email protected]

He does alot of Vipers. Use to race one back a few years ago. They built my truck in house. Nick did all of the machine work himself. Give him a call or an e-mail.

Fred V.

There you go. I was gonna get you guys the info, thanks Fred

flchub said:

I the two years that I have used this setup I never had any hose blow off. I never had to retune or make any changes. It has been trouble free. :dontknow:

Fred V

viperhauler said:
but so far, nobody has been able to definitively tell me they are NOT, either...

There is no number matching on Viper Trucks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back