Standing mile - Top end run in Miami

WOW! WEll I hope the GPS was accurate, It would be nice if you could have a timeslip, that kinda sucks. But It will be nice to know how you did and what others did.

Mark

BIG NANA said:
WOW! WEll I hope the GPS was accurate, It would be nice if you could have a timeslip, that kinda sucks. But It will be nice to know how you did and what others did.

Mark
I know on his first run I was standing behind a group of guys that brought a radar gun and they clocked him at 159 or 160. Not exactly sure which one. And not sure how accurate their gun was.

SANTEEN said:
I know on his first run I was standing behind a group of guys that brought a radar gun and they clocked him at 159 or 160. Not exactly sure which one. And not sure how accurate their gun was.
Where the hell are the pictures? :mad:

I checked the MM1 website earlier. So far the only time up was the GT-40 with a speed of 220mph......... were talking about in a MILE :vroam:

Stinker said:
I heard he was shooting for 185mph , was there a big headwind?

:dontknow:

either way good run bud:rock: 159mph not too shabby:)

Actually,I was shooting for 165mph.Missed second,screwed up forth and just shoved it into fifth and legged it.

nycstev said:
Whats a stock truck supposed to do? 156?
I think that was for an '04 with the 4:10 gears. And I think that was longer than a mile. But, I'm not positive.

i think it was like 154.83mph and yeah it was an 04, the 05 RC's should be about the same. and it was on some test track that had like 3 mile long corners and i think a mile and a half straights, i can't remember excatly

the fastest standing mile we've had so far is Big Nana and i think he went 147 with a pretty much stock truck and i think the track was wet too

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i think it was like 154.83mph and yeah it was an 04, the 05 RC's should be about the same. and it was on some test track that had like 3 mile long corners and i think a mile and a half straights, i can't remember excatly

the fastest standing mile we've had so far is Big Nana and i think he went 147 with a pretty much stock truck and i think the track was wet too
Wow. 147 in a stock truck. That's pretty impressive.:)

Here are some vids for you,
The first is my first run.Missed second,Basicly just shoved it into fifth and legged it.The second(my favorite) is with my friend(Steve) riding shotgun,trying to video at the same time:D .Third run was some aero mod I wanted to try and try a six gear pull as requested by someone:dontknow: .
fourth was Basically stock (last run)Clutch was taking beating all day and i had to muscle it most of the day.Remember,It was extremely hot(high 90s) and I was fighting a hurt clutch!!
Well here are the vids and some pics-Hope you enjoy them!!!!!:D
I will post them individually on multiple posts.
Its not working, will post vids as soon as possible

Still trying,My computer is a P.O.S.
hang in there!!!

come on MIckey!!! i want to see the in cab! Nice job bro even though it was hot you looked like you were having fun! i was jealouse! you know i don't like to be a bystander!

The Pit lane and tent.

Mickey2.jpg

The Pit crew at work.

Mickey1.jpg

Some aero mods.

Mickey4.jpg

Ready to set the record.

Mickey3.jpg

I went on the mile marker site and saw where you went 157 according to them, THATS GREAT!! Way to Go mickey. I knew you could do that!. It's different than 1/4 mile, Right? Here is the site for you folks that want to see the other speeds, Mickey is at #74.

http://milemarker-1.com/

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back