Standing mile - Top end run in Miami

BIG NANA said:
I went on the mile marker site and saw where you went 157 according to them, THATS GREAT!! Way to Go mickey. I knew you could do that!. It's different than 1/4 mile, Right? Here is the site for you folks that want to see the other speeds, Mickey is at #74.

http://milemarker-1.com/

He made alot more than 2 runs. My guess is they are still trying to get the speeds posted or figured out.

148,157,163,161,161 pretty consistent. :rock:

oh, I just remembered something. I thought there was supposed to be a dyno out there. :confused: Did anyone see it??? :dontknow:

walbert said:
oh, I just remembered something. I thought there was supposed to be a dyno out there. :confused: Did anyone see it??? :dontknow:
No. I had put my deposit in. But, the guy wasn't going to do it unless he got 15 deposits. Which was dumb on his part. He would have made a killing if he would have gone out there. All it would have taken was a few cars on the dyno, the crowd would have started gathering and then the rest of the cars would have starting lining up, We did get our deposit back. If you're interested Wes, Roger and I are gonna do some dyno pulls at a shop up in Pembroke Pines, where he lives. You could meet us over there, maybe we can work the guy for a group discount. It's not a bad price to begin with. He's cahrging $60.00 for three pulls with A/F numbers.

SANTEEN said:
No. I had put my deposit in. But, the guy wasn't going to do it unless he got 15 deposits. Which was dumb on his part. He would have made a killing if he would have gone out there. All it would have taken was a few cars on the dyno, the crowd would have started gathering and then the rest of the cars would have starting lining up, We did get our deposit back. If you're interested Wes, Roger and I are gonna do some dyno pulls at a shop up in Pembroke Pines, where he lives. You could meet us over there, maybe we can work the guy for a group discount. It's not a bad price to begin with. He's cahrging $60.00 for three pulls with A/F numbers.
Steve, You oughtta be able to dyno your truck with an old clock:D :D :D :D

Thanks guys,I really didn't want to state any specific numbers until they were posted.I missed my targeted speed of 165,But with the heat(unbelievable)and my clutch problems(missing gears all over the place)mad: ,I think I fared pretty well!!I out ran some pretty impresive cars too!!:D My first run (163)was all stock body and weight,Second run(148)was with front bumper mod and I tried to lug sixth gear(aborted run)third run(157) was with my friend Steve riding shot gun with camera,forth and fifth were hot laps(literally)and I was just muscleing the trans(Clutch fluid was probably boiling).I had a blast and I am hoping for a bigger turnout of paticipating forum members!!!:rock: I can,t believe Steve was able to video as well as he did:D :D I want to thank everyone who attended to show support for me,and I feel real bad that I wasn,t able to spend more time with everyone!!!:( .There should be more pics and vids to come,I,m sure.

1qksrt said:
Thanks guys,I really didn't want to state any specific numbers until they were posted.I missed my targeted speed of 165,But with the heat(unbelievable)and my clutch problems(missing gears all over the place)mad: ,I think I fared pretty well!!I out ran some pretty impresive cars too!!:D My first run (163)was all stock body and weight,Second run(148)was with front bumper mod and I tried to lug sixth gear(aborted run)third run(157) was with my friend Steve riding shot gun with camera,forth and fifth were hot laps(literally)and I was just muscleing the trans(Clutch fluid was probably boiling).I had a blast and I am hoping for a bigger turnout of paticipating forum members!!!:rock: I can,t believe Steve was able to video as well as he did:D :D I want to thank everyone who attended to show support for me,and I feel real bad that I wasn,t able to spend more time with everyone!!!:( .There should be more pics and vids to come,I,m sure.
Yeah but technicaly and offically I would say you have the fastest FI SRT10 Ram. Correct, Big Nana has the official NA now you are FI :congrats: :congrats: For a little while:marchmellow: Congrats again.

Just got off the phone with Max from milemarker1(awesome guy),There might be a truck catagory in Jan.So I expect a good turnout of tens and lightnings!!!:rock: :rock: Max might be chiming in later!!!:burnout: :burnout:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Yeah but technicaly and offically I would say you have the fastest FI SRT10 Ram. Correct, Big Nana has the official NA now you are FI :congrats: :congrats: For a little while:marchmellow: Congrats again.

That sounds good,If only for a little while:D :D

1qksrt said:
That sounds good,If only for a little while:D :D
Hey I applaud you, you threw the Gauntlet down now we have to get off our asses:D Thinking about a smaller gear NOW:p

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back