Standing mile - Top end run in Miami

DevilDawg3097 said:
Hey I applaud you, you threw the Gauntlet down now we have to get off our asses:D Thinking about a smaller gear NOW:p

Naw,I was considering going with 305/45/22s in the rear,But decided to go with o.e.m.s305/40/22s.I just care about what my 5,800 plus truck is capable of as it is..There is a video by Litemup that shows me hitting the rev limiter at 160 something.If you want to see some more footage of the milemarker1 day,I was told to enter milemarker1 in you tube:rock: .Some great footage of the day from numerous people!!!!:burnout: :burnout:

Mickey, if you can give them suggestions. Maybe suggest some sort of PA system to announce sppeds. Other than that looks pretty promising. My son and I had a good time.:)

FATJACK said:
Steve, You oughtta be able to dyno your truck with an old clock:D :D :D :D
You better watch out Jack. I just mat be coming after the King next year.:D

1qksrt said:
Naw,I was considering going with 305/45/22s in the rear,But decided to go with o.e.m.s305/40/22s.I just care about what my 5,800 plus truck is capable of as it is..There is a video by Litemup that shows me hitting the rev limiter at 160 something.If you want to see some more footage of the milemarker1 day,I was told to enter milemarker1 in you tube:rock: .Some great footage of the day from numerous people!!!!:burnout: :burnout:

Mickey, you did damn good, I pass the torch to you, YOU ARE THE VIPER TRUCK CLUB MAN!!!!

Great job with the offical number Mickey. We got to do it again in January. Cooler temps should be good for another 50hp on top.

I'm game for January.

Santeen you're gonna have to worry about my juiced truck before you graduate to jack:D

going to orlando this weekend and might be coming back with a nitrous express wet shot :p

kickinassrt-10 said:
I'm game for January.

Santeen you're gonna have to worry about my juiced truck before you graduate to jack:D

going to orlando this weekend and might be coming back with a nitrous express wet shot :p
Fu&ker!!

Here's the vid of the dash cluster for Mickey's run to 163 mph and bumping the rev limiter.

scoobert said:
so its basically a stock truck right? perhaps an exhaust?
Are you serious?!?!:dontknow: A stock 10 is not going to do 163mph in a mile.
Come on man.:confused:

scoobert said:
no idea who's it is.
I copy and paste just for you

2005 Black SRT 10 RC,Mopar long tubes,S.C.T.,Paxton,Nology ign.wires,Gaylord speedstur Tonnau cover,S.R.T guages,Caltracs,Magnaflow

Best time to date - 11.90 - 120.66
On O.E.M. Pirelli's

Amazing simply f#cking amazing!! You did great dude! 160+ mph and you guys are calm!!! Unbelievable!! That is crazy nuts fast, one sneeze and your toast..... unreal!!

Honestly I would be scared shitless at the start line but hell yes I would try it!!

And your truck looks awesome too..... what a way to represent!!

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back