Standing Mile - Who's going??

LitemUp said:
I don't have one. Anyone else has one that they can bring?

I have an 8lb ABC (dry I think) extunguisher that i'm bringing.
Are we doing a BBQ for lunch. Who is bringing what? I can run by the store tonight and pick up some hotdogs, burgers or something.
I also have a smaller cooler im bringing, and a shade ten, and 2 chairs.

How many extinguisers do guys need:D :D
I'll be bringing a big bbq,six foot table,generator,big fan,dogs,burgers,buns,ketchup,plastic ware,water,ice tea and soda.We will need some sort of rope/twine and weights of some sort for the tents.

Ok meeting up with Chad, Justin, and Wes tomorrow morning at the BP gas station on Miami Gardens Dr (NW 186 St) off of I-75 at 8:30 am if any one else wants to meet up and caravan down.

1qksrt said:
How many extinguisers do guys need:D :D
I'll be bringing a big bbq,six foot table,generator,big fan,dogs,burgers,buns,ketchup,plastic ware,water,ice tea and soda.We will need some sort of rope/twine and weights of some sort for the tents.
you planning on going fast..............or having a party?:D

Stinker said:
you planning on going fast..............or having a party?:D

Thats the nice thing about LSR, you can do both! But I really want to know, is what the heck is mickey still doing online in here when he should be resting? Better get some ZZZZ's boy!

I,m up and rested,Slept like a baby!!!:D
Outside of the 100 plus degree heat index and a possible headwind,It should be a good day!!:rock:
See ya guys later and don,t let Chad get you all in trouble!!!!:D :D :D

I'm leaving here in a few. See ya at the BP.

Good Luck Mickey...don't lift...LOL :p :p :p I know we have guessed at what your going to run...we will see...have fun with it.:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back