Starting My Roe Install

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys here it goes the weather is supposed to be nice all weekend:rock: I got everything in for my install so I am about to start:D Here are my first pics. Maybe this thread won't be as long as Barry's LOL!:elefant:
truck 001.jpg

truck.jpg

truck 003.jpg

Looks like you started at the right end of the truck, good luck, lotsa pis and comments.

Good luck with it,Maybe back it in to take advantage of the sunlight!!And are you sure you have enough tape?????:dontknow: :D :D :D
Keep us posted,Your being timed!!:)

man that intake is a bear.. im not sur eif they tell ya how to get to the back bolts closest to the valley.. but go in from the top of the intake... took me a few tries to figuer it out

I got the SC kit out and I believe I am missing the fuel line and the 3 pieces of wire to extend the MAP,ISC,and TPS which I get get that no problem;) What type of fuel line do I need is this something I can get easily:dontknow: Just want to make sure before I tear the intake off:D Also the instructions I have don't have any pictures.

Last edited:
kyle's srt10 said:
I got the SC kit out and I believe I am missing the fuel line and the 3 pieces of wire to extend the MAP,ISC,and TPS which I get get that no problem;) What type of fuel line do I need is this something I can get easily:dontknow: Just want to make sure before I tear the intake off:D Also the instructions I have don't have any pictures.

fuel line between the 2 rails is just a common piece of rubber hose ( ofcourse suited for the purpose and matching the nipples ! ) and 2 clamps. Roe even supplied 2 backing bolts ( tiny ones :D ) for the clamp bolts... just to make everything very secure :rock: :rock: :rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
Ok guys here it goes the weather is supposed to be nice all weekend:rock: I got everything in for my install so I am about to start:D Here are my first pics. Maybe this thread won't be as long as Barry's LOL!:elefant:
View attachment 24135

View attachment 24136

View attachment 24137

aren't you gonne enjoy it ? :confused: :dontknow: so why the hurry ...:p

PS seen the tape... repaint ? and what color ? :eek: :hmmmm2: :elefant:

Please take pictures with details of how you you installed the hard parts so I can use it for my install. I will be doing this when I return from deployment.:D:D:D

This thread will be one of my favorites here shortly.:)

Got the intake off and the Roe lower intake on:burnout: Had to spend some time cleaning it up since it was already on a truck:D Also I got these resistors for the IAT mod at radio shack it was all they had:( Will it work or should I have them order me one:dontknow: They were only .99cents so I figured I would pick them up in case they would work:burnout:
truck 005.jpg

truck 006.jpg

truck 007.jpg

kyle's srt10 said:
Got the intake off and the Roe lower intake on:burnout: Had to spend some time cleaning it up since it was already on a truck:D Also I got these resistors for the IAT mod at radio shack it was all they had:( Will it work or should I have them order me one:dontknow: They were only .99cents so I figured I would pick them up in case they would work:burnout:
View attachment 24163

View attachment 24164

View attachment 24165

This is a good time to install new plug wires!!:D

Got the SC'r on:rock: Going to call it a night:D
truck 008.jpg

I done the MSD wires last year with the cam swap;)

Looks good mang!!! Looks like you took that cardboard stuff close to the windshield off also.

You are moving fast!:burnout:

i must believe that you're that quick , you didn't even needed to tape the inlet openings...:eek: :eek: :eek:

good work :rock: :rock:

PS need a job ? ... in Belgium ???? :dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back