Starting My Roe Install

Nice work Kyle...looks great. :rock:
Bet ya can't wait till you get your first trip in her :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: Doe's teach ya to be "humble" with your right foot... but also have a better "feel" for her. I feel that I am much more "in tune" with my truck after the blower went on. Certainly pay much more attention to what I'm doing with her.

Thanks for the continued update and pick's.:rock:
The only thing I would have done different on mine (was not available) is to put black wires on her.:dontknow: :D

Have fun with the build.

cool ill be doing my install in a few, depending on how long it takes to get here. how are all the directions, are they pretty detailed?

amtrucker22 said:
Looks good mang!!! Looks like you took that cardboard stuff close to the windshield off also.

You are moving fast!:burnout:

I sure did just got to clean it up after the install;)

perk_1405 said:
cool ill be doing my install in a few, depending on how long it takes to get here. how are all the directions, are they pretty detailed?

The directions are all straight forward;) BUT I don't have pictures with my instructions for some reason:dontknow:

Thanks guys for the support:D I still need to know if the Resistors I got yesterday will work or not:dontknow: So will one of you smart guys let me know if they will:burnout:

kyle's srt10 said:
Thanks guys for the support:D I still need to know if the Resistors I got yesterday will work or not:dontknow: So will one of you smart guys let me know if they will:burnout:
What are the resistors for, and where do they go?:dontknow:

sleeper said:
What are the resistors for, and where do they go?:dontknow:

According to the instructions it is "if you feel your truck is loosing power once up to operating temp".

Got to this point. I got the wrong wire to use for extending so I will have to get some in the morning:( Also I am going to have to get some fuel line and clamps to connect the two fuel rails in the front that's in the second picture:( I was missing that hose and clamps. The sucky thing is that I am working on it in my shop that we do business out of and its not ready to be pulled out:( We are short handed on mondays anyways so hopefully I can finish up at least were I can pull it outside:dontknow:
truck 009.jpg

truck 010.jpg

Kyle, Sean says between 5 and 7 ohms....I would think that 10 would be a bit much....have radio shack order some or pm me with your address and I will put some 5.6 resistors in a package for you.

Roy

Holy cow, Kyle... I can't leave the forum for a couple of days to come back and see my former SC already installed in another truck... Reminds me of my first girlfriend... :D

That looks killer, I can't believe how quick you got it on, awesome work!

the 4.7 ohm resisters are the ones your supposed to have. i installed one yesterday and it made the check engine light come on. so i took it back off.

Hmmm? Did you try to just reboot the cpu rather than remove the resistor?

Didn't have any problems with my install at all.

Roe is saying 15 W 40 in all SRT 10's...

So does FstJack...

They say it, I believe it...that settles it in my opinion.

Prof said:
Roe is saying 15 W 40 in all SRT 10's...

So does FstJack...

They say it, I believe it...that settles it in my opinion.

is 0W40 then better ...:confused: :dontknow: or just money throw away as i'm thinking it's just a bit more expensive....:confused: :dontknow:

Both Sean and Jack have told me that the extra weight in the oil may slightly lower the hp output, but the added protection is well worth the sacrifice.

Prof said:
Both Sean and Jack have told me that the extra weight in the oil may slightly lower the hp output, but the added protection is well worth the sacrifice.

are we just to asume 0W40 is better oil the 15W40 ? for my knowledge it means in cold temperatures you have the same quality at 0 degrees as with the other at 15 degrees... as in higher temperatures of 40 degrees it should be the same..................:dontknow: :confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back