Starting My Roe Install

it would make it less noticable i was serious dammit...lol

You will be ok.. Could one of the mods please delete this pic? I had a problem and got it fixed..

Attachments

• truck 017.jpg
    truck 017.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
kyle's srt10 said:
You will be ok.. Could one of the mods please delete this pic? I had a problem and got it fixed..

instruction manuals are NOT for standing on with your dirty shoes ! :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is a very cool documentary.

Thanks for sharing, I've learned a ton

VJ

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
This is a very cool documentary.

Thanks for sharing, I've learned a ton

VJ

Not done yet:D I will be in a few hours though:rock:

belgiumbarry said:
instruction manuals are NOT for standing on with your dirty shoes ! :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL! I figured somebody would not let that slip by:D

I couldn't get these cheap plastic fittings that come with the water/meth kit to stop leaking:( So I just went and got some good compression fittings instead:D No leaks now!!:elefant:
truck 018.jpg

truck 019.jpg

kyle's srt10 said:
I couldn't get these cheap plastic fittings that come with the water/meth kit to stop leaking:( So I just went and got some good compression fittings instead:D No leaks now!!:elefant:
View attachment 24333

View attachment 24334

Look's good Kyle... you tee off the back of the intake plennum for the vacuum gauge?

NBT said:
Look's good Kyle... you tee off the back of the intake plennum for the vacuum gauge?

Sure did;) So I could hook up the vec line and the boost line:burnout:

Hey Ken, Did you do any wiring on yours? I am getting down to just wiring the boost gauge and A/F gauge and not sure where to do it:dontknow: Still got the shift light but I found some instructions for it:rock: It looks easy:bebored:

kyle's srt10 said:
Sure did;) So I could hook up the vec line and the boost line:burnout:

Hey Ken, Did you do any wiring on yours? I am getting down to just wiring the boost gauge and A/F gauge and not sure where to do it:dontknow: Still got the shift light but I found some instructions for it:rock: It looks easy:bebored:
Yes I/we (friend from the FD) did the wiring, had the bung welded in for the AEM...ect. I will pm ya my cell if you need to BS about it.

for the boost i put a little T in the rubber hose going to the vec ... :rock:
The A/F signal can be taken on the VEC also , even 2 possibiltys , instruction manual explains which wire ... :rock:

Well guys it's done:rock:I'll clean it up tomorrow and post some pictures:elefant: Thanks Ken for the pics and the help bud;) Nice talkin to ya on the phone:burnout:

Here's some pictures guys:rock: For those of you wanting to know this is what my tac says at 60mph with the 4.88's in 6th gear:D
truck 020.jpg

truck 021.jpg

truck 022.jpg

truck 023.jpg

kyle's srt10 said:
Well guys it's done:rock:I'll clean it up tomorrow and post some pictures:elefant: Thanks Ken for the pics and the help bud;) Nice talkin to ya on the phone:burnout:

Well I hope they helped a bit...been almost a year and a half since I/we installed them...so I was not too much help.;) :D
Look's great Kyle:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back