Starting My Roe Install

Kyle, you will note that mine is in the middle of the tray...and is attached to the top...it does appear that it could be positioned to the left side of the opening without any problem...Dave at Roe placed mine in the middle...1fast400 had his installed so that you only saw the opening for the card on the right side of the dash in the space above the air bag switch...that was a really nice install...I think Dave at Roe did that too.

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_00033-1.jpg

Prof said:
Kyle, you will note that mine is in the middle of the tray...and is attached to the top...it does appear that it could be positioned to the left side of the opening without any problem...Dave at Roe placed mine in the middle...1fast400 had his installed so that you only saw the opening for the card on the right side of the dash in the space above the air bag switch...that was a really nice install...I think Dave at Roe did that too.

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_00033-1.jpg
Hey Prof,

You should have Steve create you some type of decal and put it on the front of it. It sure looks ugly the way it is, (although knowing what it is, makes it sexy :D)

What is this "sexy" concept...I think I have read of it, but it does not strike a familiar note with me...

Prof said:
What is this "sexy" concept...I think I have read of it, but it does not strike a familiar note with me...
age does that to you (you know memory issues and all)... :p

Let me remind you:

Sharapova

And what was that girls name at Roe? :dontknow:

Thanks for the pics Roy:rock: Do you use Meth or heet for your mix???

Last edited:
kyle's srt10 said:
Under the AC controls is where I am putting it;) I am not drilling any holes in the vec box. I am going to use the sticky stuff they send with it to hold it down. Where is yours mounted:dontknow:

Was same as Roy's, however too many problems with it...now it's back under the hood...no issues since.

NBT said:
Was same as Roy's, however too many problems with it...now it's back under the hood...no issues since.

What kind of problems did you have?:confused: I was actually thinking about just leaving it where it has been for the last year:dontknow: I just got the wire extension with the SC'r and figured I would move it:D I haven't made up my mind yet:bebored:

kyle's srt10 said:
What kind of problems did you have?:confused: I was actually thinking about just leaving it where it has been for the last year:dontknow: I just got the wire extension with the SC'r and figured I would move it:D I haven't made up my mind yet:bebored:
0806071201.jpg

Damn thing would light up like a christmas tree...the truck would stumble...limp along until I shutdown...re-load a program...then I was good.:dontknow:
We fiddled with it over a few month's...finally put it back in the engine bay...no problems.
Must have been just mine...:dontknow: Roy has had no problem's with his...and our install's were done back to back.
The reason the VEC is protruding out of the pocket...is due to the removal and installation ...test...remove...install...test... you get the idea.

NBT said:
0806071201.jpg

Damn thing would light up like a christmas tree...the truck would stumble...limp along until I shutdown...re-load a program...then I was good.:dontknow:
We fiddled with it over a few month's...finally put it back in the engine bay...no problems.
Must have been just mine...:dontknow: Roy has had no problem's with his...and our install's were done back to back.
The reason the VEC is protruding out of the pocket...is due to the removal and installation ...test...remove...install...test... you get the idea.

What kinda gauges you runnin Ken:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
What kinda gauges you runnin Ken:dontknow:
0511071255-1.jpg

AEM Wideband
Boost
Oil Temp
The Raptor is now to the left of the Oil Temp gauge and not on the dash...LOL

Where did you get that SRT boost gauge:dontknow: I just have an autometer one:( Which will work just fine;) I have the same AEM air/fuel gauge:rock: Where's your light for the water/meth:confused:

kyle's srt10 said:
Where did you get that SRT boost gauge:dontknow: I just have an autometer one:( Which will work just fine;) I have the same AEM air/fuel gauge:rock: Where's your light for the water/meth:confused:

I got the entire pillar and a few gauges (Boost, Fuel Pressure, and SRT A/F) from a member here...:rock: added the AEM...(Got it from Texas Yellow Fever:rock: )
The Meth light is next to the AEM....(cut off in the pic) about 1 o'clock if your looking at the AEM A/F.

Got my gauges/shift light mounted up in the cab last night:rock: I myself along with the guy helping I guess had too much whisky:D I scratched the pillar right below the A/F gauge with the drill:( I was drilling the hole for the meth light and the chuck on the drill was aparantly rubbing the whole time:mad: It doesn't look bad though right:dontknow:
truck 016.jpg

Doesn't look bad to me. If it bothers your, just keep an eye out on here, I am sure one will come available!

amtrucker22 said:
Doesn't look bad to me. If it bothers your, just keep an eye out on here, I am sure one will come available!

I didn't think so either:D I just wanted some others input;)

looking good so far. cant wait to hear some video clips.
nothing better than a twinscrew s/c sounds...it is why i love lightnings and cobras

eddie102870 said:
fine to me put some armor all on it.

just to make it fun put some armour all on the clutch pedal as well:D

Here it is my 1000th post:rock: Finally a senior member:elefant:

Sorry Barry it wasn't a Roe video clip:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back