Starting My Roe Install

Very nice Kyle...Congrats to you man...Looks killer...:burnout:

belgiumbarry said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: .....my wife learned me to enjoy it ... take your time , she always said... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Are you talking about the SC'r install:confused: :confused: :dontknow: :D

SRT-MIKE said:
That is so damn sweet... you're pretty good with the wrench, brother.

So, what are your driving impressions?

Love it so far:rock: Haven't got to drive it much yet though:(

First time I have seen a Roe install without the airfilter right on top on the SC'r. Is that a Kyle special or what?

FYI, my 60 mph sixth gear rpm is right there too.

patrick

That CAI came from SRT-MIKE same as blackviper is running;) I like the looks of it:rock:

I gotta do some more driving to figure this thing out:D I can't really feel the pull in the first three gears cause it blows the tires up:burnout: I need to find find out the SWEET spot!:elefant: It may be fun to do with 4.88's:D

kyle's srt10 said:
I gotta do some more driving to figure this thing out:D I can't really feel the pull in the first three gears cause it blows the tires up:burnout: I need to find find out the SWEET spot!:elefant: It may be fun to do with 4.88's:D

i think it must be crazy... have the 4.88's ... but serious doubt about install... my 4.10 's already seem that quick... :dontknow: :confused: :D

belgiumbarry said:
i think it must be crazy... have the 4.88's ... but serious doubt about install... my 4.10 's already seem that quick... :dontknow: :confused: :D

It all depends on your driving style and what you plan to do with the truck;) I myself have not even had my truck to the track and am not sure if I ever will:dontknow: I went with the 4.88's to give me more torque down low:rock: That is also why I choose the Roe over the Paxton I had;)

kyle's srt10 said:
It all depends on your driving style and what you plan to do with the truck;) I myself have not even had my truck to the track and am not sure if I ever will:dontknow: I went with the 4.88's to give me more torque down low:rock: That is also why I choose the Roe over the Paxton I had;)

afraid they would be no better on a track... to scary to spin... even now going full in 2 .. 3... wonder ( afraid ) if they ever would brake loose...:dontknow: :eek:

belgiumbarry said:
afraid they would be no better on a track... to scary to spin... even now going full in 2 .. 3... wonder ( afraid ) if they ever would brake loose...:dontknow: :eek:

You big Va JJ:hahaha: :hahaha: Go for it:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
So Roy what ya think:confused::D

Those pics are super.

That's as good as it gets! Now you will start working on traction...as you recall I told you that for every dollar you spend for hp, you will spend 50 cents for traction.

You do nice work...but you should wear your seat belt! You are about to get married, think about her!

Sorry, sometimes the Dad in me comes out at the wrong time!

Prof said:
Those pics are super.

That's as good as it gets! Now you will start working on traction...as you recall I told you that for every dollar you spend for hp, you will spend 50 cents for traction.

You do nice work...but you should wear your seat belt! You are about to get married, think about her!

Sorry, sometimes the Dad in me comes out at the wrong time!

I do wear my seatbelt;) I just happend to go for a short run and didn't put it on:D I know there's no excuses:( I should have got a picture of her face yesterday when I took her for the first SC'd ride:rofl: :rofl:

kyle's srt10 said:
I do wear my seatbelt;) I just happend to go for a short run and didn't put it on:D I know there's no excuses:( I should have got a picture of her face yesterday when I took her for the first SC'd ride:rofl: :rofl:

please post ... pics ;) :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, I have to take it easy untill I can get in tuned:( My A/F stays around 14.0 under WOT not good:( The cards I have came with the kit and are seans standard cards he gives everybody. With the cam,headers,and port matching on the heads I think it's getting alot more air in than a pretty much stock motor:rock: The boost never really peaks either it stays right at the 6lb mark.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back